What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Klatt and Kreckman moving to the FM dial

People still listen to sports radio ? Seriously ?

Internet = no need for sports talk radio.

new station launched 87.7

no website yet

• 7-9 a.m. — Vic Lombardi and Gary Miller.
• 9 a.m.-noon — Chad Andrus and Patrick Watkins.
• Noon-3 p.m. — Klatt and Charles (C.J.) Johnson.
• 3-7 p.m. — Shapiro, Rich Goins and JoJo, the last of those recently added to the lineup.
• 7-10 p.m. — Kreckman.

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_15601479

Klatt and CJ had a star studded lineup yesterday and spoke a lot about CU football/sports. I hope they get a good following. We need a good homer radio program out there. Klatt was at the Big XII meetings, CJ in studio.

i like CJ and he's been a solid, pro-CU voice in the local media for a decade now.....but, i would like to have someone else do "analysis" for CU play-by-play radio hoops. someone who has coached or at least played at the collegiate level. all respect to CJ, but that's my desire.

You are smoking crack. Kreckman is great for that show, similar to how Greeny is the main draw on Mike & Mike. While I do like Klatt alot, you can plug in any ex-jock in with Kreckman and have a similar type show. Now that Joel is moving to the driver's seat, we'll see if he can keep a show afloat.

I have never liked Kreckman. Klatt I like but these shows tend to be a little better with two guys instead of one.

the best sports talk teams in my opinion always tend to be with one guy having an english/writing background with knowledge of sports and the second being an ex-athlete/coach.

Unfortunate that they split up Klatt and Kreckman.... that was a winning combination.

Will have to try and catch the Klatt and CJ. Additionally, would have been best to keep Klatt and Kreckman together during the afternoon rush hour.... but what do I know, I just listen to a ton of talk radio :lol:

Unfortunate that they split up Klatt and Kreckman.... that was a winning combination.

Will have to try and catch the Klatt and CJ. Additionally, would have been best to keep Klatt and Kreckman together during the afternoon rush hour.... but what do I know, I just listen to a ton of talk radio :lol:

CJ and JK are really good together so far. The one thing I worry about is that will CJ's position with the school stifle his objectivity and his ability to editorialize about other programs as well as ours. But having an insider has a ton of benefits as well.

You are smoking crack. Kreckman is great for that show, similar to how Greeny is the main draw on Mike & Mike. While I do like Klatt alot, you can plug in any ex-jock in with Kreckman and have a similar type show. Now that Joel is moving to the driver's seat, we'll see if he can keep a show afloat.

I know it's off topic, but Mike Golic is a disaster on that show, I can't stand the guy. He trys to be the lovable big guy who could crush you if he wanted, but won't because he's everybody's cool big brother.

Really he's a complete doosh and unless the topic of conversation is Notre Dame football or his own career history, he brings absolutely nothing to the table.

Sorry, rant over. Good luck Klatt / CJ.

I didn't get the memo this morning that the FM station for use swithced from 102.3 to 87.7. I tuned in to 102.3, and was surprised to hear spanish talk radio. It really threw me for a loop.

poorly executed

This hasn't really been a model on the way you would want to launch a new station. Changing stations at the last second, no website, no real social media or advertising and launched the same time that 1510 moves to FM.

they do have a website now, but it looks like they hit up the local elementary school and had a 1st grader make them a site.

http://www.877theticket.com/

All that being said, Klatt and CJ have a nice thing going. They should move to drive time and get Les Shapiro to join them, Shapiro seems like he got stuck with the B squad.

Back