What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Klatt seems to be enjoying The Rise a lot

Is he also telling us how Jon Embree is the greatest coach ever and should never have been fired?

The Monday Night crew gave the Buffs some props. Talked up Matt Russell as a potential GM candidate. Mentioned that he won the Butkus and then talked about the Buffs being 6-2, Mac doing a great job and the Buffs aiming for Pac-12 title.

That's necrophilia my friend, and I suspect it's both illegal and immoral.
But would ****Bailer approve and cover it up? Not hard to ask a dead body to consider if it was really forced, and what it might do to it's potential future

You know, most people outside of Colorado don't even know who Klatt played for. Having anyone speaking well about the Buffs nationally is a good thing. Even Klatt. He's a proud Buff just like the rest of us. Move on, enjoy the season and take any publicity we can get.

Last edited:
I was pissed off at Joel for how he handled the Embree situation and I was disappointed with how Coach Mac handled it too. Both are great Buffs who bleed Black and Gold. Forever and always.

Let's move on and embrace the good vibes!

The Monday Night crew gave the Buffs some props. Talked up Matt Russell as a potential GM candidate. Mentioned that he won the Butkus and then talked about the Buffs being 6-2, Mac doing a great job and the Buffs aiming for Pac-12 title.

This is exactly what Benson, Destephano etc forgot when they systematically screwed the program for 10+ years. How much do you think that 30 second commercial during Monday Night Football was worth?

The cool thing is it isn't just Klatt and Fowler propping the Buffs. Herbie and several others have been as well.
Matt Schick hosts College Football Sunday on ESPNU as well, I didn't know he was an alum until this weekend.

Is he also telling us how Jon Embree is the greatest coach ever and should never have been fired?

Klatt and Mac 1.0 allowed their personal affiliation/loyalty with Embree/Bienemy to look beyond sound coaching and program leadership.
The program has moved on,appears to be building for the future and I appreciate Klatt's continued support.

Klatt and Mac 1.0 allowed their personal affiliation/loyalty with Embree/Bienemy to look beyond sound coaching and program leadership.
The program has moved on,appears to be building for the future and I appreciate Klatt's continued support.

I give credit for how well and quickly they publicly supported MacIntyre. Their issue was with Bohn and they were insanely pissed that he was allowed to fire another coach & make another hire.

Last edited:
Any and all support for the program is welcome. Lets all move on and be a unified program. Unlike Texass which allows way too many voices to have input on the direction of their program which allows the continued hot mess (which I love).

Last edited:
Matt Schick hosts College Football Sunday on ESPNU as well, I didn't know he was an alum until this weekend.
If you would JUST PAY ATTENTION TO MY POSTS!!! Then you would know these things.

Oct. 4, 2016 - 2016 CU News & Notes (Buff Stuff) - Post #696

I was just flipping around between innings and came across "The Championship Drive" on ESPNU. The host is a guy named Matt Schick and they do a segment called something like "That's Bull Schick." So he'll make a statement and the other two hosts will say "That's bull Schick!" if they disagree.

So Schick's statement was "Colorado will win the Pac 12 South." Then he said something to the effect of "Let's hear what you think of my alma mater." So that's cool. Then the one other host wouldn't say "That's bull Schick." He rubbed his chin and said, "I'll have to think about that one."

So I looked up Schick's bio. He's a 2001 CU grad in sports journalism. From there he went to 950 The Fan before eventually making it to ESPN. I've never heard of him, but we can never have enough Buffs in the media.​

Last edited:
Klatt is ok by me. I admit I was pissed at him during the Embree fiasco, but that seems like a million years ago now.

Back