1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Klatt: "You could take a knee the entire 4th Q and win that game"

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by CenturyBuff, Nov 8, 2010.

1. CenturyBuff

CenturyBuff Member

On Vic and Gary now

2. BuffAlum2007

BuffAlum2007 Well-Known Member

aka The Waterboy strategy...

3. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

Haha, that's what I said in chat after the game Saturday. I would almost be impossible to lose at the point. Assuming they didn't run back the punt, recover onside kicks...ect. You almost have to try to lose that game. Embarrassing.

4. CenturyBuff

CenturyBuff Member

Henderson's on now. States re Mac/Logan that would be a joke--a 70 year old coach out of the game 16 years with a 56 year old HS coach as the HCIW--no thanks!!

5. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

Yes...these clowns keep pushing Logan. Lionel did last night on the news as well. Get a ****ing clue! I would accept Logan as a position coach but that is it...why is the Denver media such morons? I am sure there are a lot of competent journalists who would love to be in Denver so go get 'em.

6. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

After striking out with Talk, I can't imagine Bohn would hitch his wagon to Logan. Suicide.

7. CenturyBuff

CenturyBuff Member

So if I read the play-by-play log right, in the 4th Q, Hawk & Co called 13 passes and 5 runs. A 28 pt lead in the 4th Q and that's your playcalling?????

I know, I'm :dead-horse-fast2:, but WTF?! He damn sure should have taken a knee every play

8. rscmac

rscmac Club Member Club Member

The klatt and cj show should be a good one to listen to today, unless cj changes the subject all day.