What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Know what I miss??

BRO341343.jpg

Chris Brown | #22 | RB
Houston Texans | Official Team Site

Height: 6-3 Weight: 235 Age: 28
Born: 4/17/1981 Winfield , IL
College: Colorado
Experience: 7th season
High School: Naperville North HS [IL]

Like I said....

The outcome had an effect on how I remember it. For some reason I remember dark and cold with some snow or rain. I think depression does that to you.
You are thinking of '96 in Lincoln when we lost on a tipped pass for a touchdown. About 38 degrees and raining for that night game.

You are thinking of '96 in Lincoln when we lost on a tipped pass for a touchdown. About 38 degrees and raining for that night game.

I was at that game. My first Buffs away game. At least I had a nice gold poncho to protect me from the rain and beer.

Was 1991 the snow game that was -4 at the end and ended in a tie? Damn was that night cold. Great game though.

Coldest friggin game I've ever attended, I remember Biekert returning the blocked extra point for 2 - looked like slo-mo.

How can we miss that guy? Isn't he a sophmore? He has a chance to be good under another coach :smile2:

True freshman. this is his first year at CU.

Between knee injury and mono, he's asked for a medical redshirt, but it's doubtful he'll get it.

Sophomore next year.

Is there anything or anyone that can be brought in to turn this thing around? i mean will we ever get back to the era of the 90's early 00 of quality teams? or are we doomed?

GORDON GEE.

Note - There are two schools that are way down in that poll that proves a turnaround is possible.

#24 - Texas

Oklahoma - Nowhere to be found

GORDON GEE.

Note - There are two schools that are way down in that poll that proves a turnaround is possible.

#24 - Texas

Oklahoma - Nowhere to be found

Gordon Gee. There's a reason Ohio St football and basketball have returned to very successful status.

It starts at the top. The Buffs need another guy like him as prez.

Gordon Gee. There's a reason Ohio St football and basketball have returned to very successful status.

It starts at the top. The Buffs need another guy like him as prez.

I thought he went to Vanderbilt.

Back