1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kNU and CSU Trolls out in force on the Denver Post articles

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by dio, Nov 26, 2011.

1. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

2. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Couldn't access the link, but read Woody's article. Nice post, dio!

3. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Hope they got all of their wanking in to CU being down these last few years, because their opportunities are rapidly diminishing. We've certainly still got a long way to go and there will be some bumps, but we've gotten the most difficult part of the rebuilding process over with already: Year 1. Year 2, with 6 home games (including 5 conference games), 7 games total in the state of Colorado, a good slate for road games as we have very good chances to beat Fresno, Wazzu, Zona + we aren't gonna beat Oregon and USC regardless of whether they're home or away, so it's good to play those two on the road and have winnable games at home instead. It's going to be a GREAT day for CU football when the patronizing from opposing fans is fully gone and the hatred towards us is back - certain Ute fans learned a valuable lesson about that already.

4. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

csu sucks big donkey ****. They have the worst fanbase of any program in the USA. Bohn needs to end the series with them now. They don't deserve or have earned the right to play CU.

5. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

Did all fourteen of their fans show up to yell fire fairchild at the AFA game?

6. Bama Charlie

Bama Charlie Well-Known Member

I plan on coming to one of your games dressed as a rival fan and see just how bad you guys are.

7. The Guest

The Guest Guest

We're pretty ****** to you here, and you're not even the fan of a rival team.

8. Bama Charlie

Bama Charlie Well-Known Member

I know girls tougher than most of you guys.

9. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Me too.

10. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Do you copy and paste this mantra on a weekly basis?

11. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

CSU is a never ending source of amusement for me. They have a back rush for 269 yards and still get blown out on their home field...in front of an announced 14k that was probably less than 10k. I know they want to fire Fairchild, but can they afford to?

12. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

It's been a while since I've read the Denver Post sports section. It's as disheartening as ever.

Denver is such a Broncos town and the DP is a broncos centric rag. What little college coverage there is is peppered with barbs and snarky editorial comments from both writers and commenters who incessantly bag on CU, Boulder, and college football in general. Reading those comments might lead one to conclude that there are more p12, byu and B1G supporters than partisans of the BnG.

The unfortunately Paige and Kensler is as good as it gets, which isn't saying much.

13. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Kensler wrote a decent article about the win. But what did the DP editorial staff do? They used the photo of Clemons fumbling through the endzone as the header for the piece. Seniors win their last game. Road losing streak ends. And the DP decides that the photo that best tells the story of that game is a CU fumble? **** them. I'll never spend any money on that paper.

14. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

Henderson, ****la and Krieger all must get bonuses for slamming CU, they are incapable of writing a piece without something (or many things) negative. Even a topic that has nothing to do with the Buffs, they manage to sneak something in.

15. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Fortunately there is Ringo and Drew Litton at BDC's buffzone, Ted Miller at Espn, Ralphie Report, CUatthegame, BG Brooks at CUbuffs.com, this place, and other viable options to sustain our buff habits.

I'm beyond tired with the Denver Post's strategy of driving traffic by baiting the Buff fans with articles that incite defensive responses.

16. Buffy-too

Buffy-too Well-Known Member

Agreed. They are total douches.