What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kordell Pick Nebraska over VaTech

I never seem to find myself trolling some horrid little forum defending the honor of a loss to a mediocre acc outfit. Probably just luck.

I LUV cu's consiracy about EVERYTHING!!! - Maybe UR Uni dont give a F**K about FOOOTBALL

I LUV cu's consiracy about EVERYTHING!!! - Maybe UR Uni dont give a F**K about FOOOTBALL
Your use of the english language makes me think you are....
2750118481_00ce55a1dc.jpg

Can't help but think that if I were trolling pedophilia, and discussing a bad buff loss I'd be quite well received with a lucid discussion such as Mr. talkins presented.

Yep, you'd be banned in 3 seconds. Same deal at netturds, the moderator let's husker trolls roam free.

Good lord this one hurt. It's not the ref's fault, it's not the coaching, the offense repeatedly shot itself in the foot . . . and the defense played an outstanding game for 59 minutes . . . and gets beat in the last minute. F%#$@#$!

I'm not a big fan of saying this . . . but the better team lost today. Not a bit of doubt in my mind. I 'spose that's why they decide it on the field.

Congrats on the win today Buffs. I'm crawling back into the bottle of vodka.

c'mon, after the NU defender hugged the receiver (no call) on the play before the dropped 4th down pass, then you guys really needed to get yet another FG.... but didn't

C'mon dude, don't be that guy that uses some argument about no-calls as the reason X didn't happen. There were several no-calls on their side of the ball as well. :cool:

toledo showed today how bad we were. Csu is 3-0 if that means anything and wyoming sucks.

I could care less what nebraska does, we have enough things to bitch about with cu.

You should have won that game but it didn't happen. I'm thinking your happier with your situation moving on than i.
u care.

Back