1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Korie Lucious to transfer...

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Recruiting Central' started by FrankRizzo, Jan 26, 2011.

1. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Active Member

2. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

great just what we need another guard...when with this staff get it we need DT's.

buff4bcs1985 likes this.
  3. 66BUFF

66BUFF FTW Club Member

wrong font or wrong forum

4. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

More:

"Korie Lucious displayed conduct detrimental to the program," Izzo said in a statement issued by the school. "My focus is on this team for the remainder of the season."The news release stated that the school and basketball program would have no further comment.

Korie Lucious pleaded guilty in September to misdemeanor reckless driving, leading to him being suspended for one exhibition game and the Spartans' season-opening victory against Eastern Michigan in November. He was also suspended for a game last season for missing class.

"I didn't live up to the standards of the program," Lucious said in the school's release. "Unfortunately, I let my teammates, my coaches, and myself down, and wish them the best for the rest of the season."

If he were to transfer he would have to sit out for the 2011-12 season and would be eligible for one season in 2012-13. Former Spartan Chris Allen is sitting out this season at Iowa State and will be eligible to play as a senior next year.

5. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

rep :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6. dyemeduke

dyemeduke Well-Known Member

Lucious is a good player...

but do not take this kid. He's had a bad rap for years, and his conduct has continually been detrimental to the team. I've read that he's been a bad teammate while even in HS. Someone will definitely take him, but if I were a coach, I'd pass.

7. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

Sounds like another Xavier Silas to me