What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Korie Lucious to transfer...

More:

"Korie Lucious displayed conduct detrimental to the program," Izzo said in a statement issued by the school. "My focus is on this team for the remainder of the season."The news release stated that the school and basketball program would have no further comment.

Korie Lucious pleaded guilty in September to misdemeanor reckless driving, leading to him being suspended for one exhibition game and the Spartans' season-opening victory against Eastern Michigan in November. He was also suspended for a game last season for missing class.

"I didn't live up to the standards of the program," Lucious said in the school's release. "Unfortunately, I let my teammates, my coaches, and myself down, and wish them the best for the rest of the season."

If he were to transfer he would have to sit out for the 2011-12 season and would be eligible for one season in 2012-13. Former Spartan Chris Allen is sitting out this season at Iowa State and will be eligible to play as a senior next year.

Lucious is a good player...

but do not take this kid. He's had a bad rap for years, and his conduct has continually been detrimental to the team. I've read that he's been a bad teammate while even in HS. Someone will definitely take him, but if I were a coach, I'd pass.

Back