1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kritza Adds Five To Roster For 2013 Season

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by cmgoods, Jul 24, 2013.

1. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

Read more...

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

In her quote about Gwen Herring, Liz Kritza draws specific reference to Sand Volleyball and it potential of becoming a CU sport. I really think this is happening, folks.

For the most part, this class seems to be very focused on defense. I like that.

And Taylor Simpson is a big-time addition. She was a top ten recruit out of high school and, as they say... **** Nebraska!

3. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

I was hoping to read a definitive statement that Taylor Simpson will be playing for the Buffs this year but it wasn't there. Volleyball players get one free transfer but she used hers when going from Nebraska to Missou. Rules say the player who makes a second transfer has to sit out a year unless they get an exemption. I know the Buffs have petitioned the NCAA for her exemption so I hope she got it.

4. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

You never know with the NCAA but since she is from Colorado maybe she has a good argument.