What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KSU Game Does Feel Like a Make or Break Game

Idot Buff

Don't know about you, but I think the season, and, perhaps the near-term success of the program, is riding on this game. We win, and we will go to a bowl this year, Hawk's plans for getting us to the next level are still on track, etc....

We lose, and I think this is a lost season...no bowl, negative impact on recruits, and consequently a huge blow to Hawk's plans.

I hope that the Buffs pull it all together on Saturday....

Don't know about you, but I think the season, and, perhaps the near-term success of the program, is riding on this game. We win, and we will go to a bowl this year, Hawk's plans for getting us to the next level are still on track, etc....

We lose, and I think this is a lost season...no bowl, negative impact on recruits, and consequently a huge blow to Hawk's plans.

I hope that the Buffs pull it all together on Saturday....

i don't think we can afford to lose this one without taking a big step back...and kiss bowl eligible good-bye.

I couldn't agree anymore, this is a big game....but I'm not too nervous and I actually have the sense we're gonna win this one...I'm excited for a W...Go Buffs!

I hope you are all right about getting a win. I think we should. CU is pissed after their loosing streak and is refocused and ready to win.

Yes this is a make or break game as far as the season goes.

If the Buffs come out on the short end of the stick, there are still goals to met.

Back