1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KSU Game Does Feel Like a Make or Break Game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Idot Buff, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Don't know about you, but I think the season, and, perhaps the near-term success of the program, is riding on this game. We win, and we will go to a bowl this year, Hawk's plans for getting us to the next level are still on track, etc....

We lose, and I think this is a lost season...no bowl, negative impact on recruits, and consequently a huge blow to Hawk's plans.

I hope that the Buffs pull it all together on Saturday....

2. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i don't think we can afford to lose this one without taking a big step back...and kiss bowl eligible good-bye.

3. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree anymore, this is a big game....but I'm not too nervous and I actually have the sense we're gonna win this one...I'm excited for a W...Go Buffs!

4. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

I hope you are all right about getting a win. I think we should. CU is pissed after their loosing streak and is refocused and ready to win.

5. BuffSurveyor

BuffSurveyor Club Member Club Member

Yes this is a make or break game as far as the season goes.

If the Buffs come out on the short end of the stick, there are still goals to met.