What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KSU gamethread

Sure looks like two crappy, uninspiring teams doing battle today. What a farce the B12 north has become

It can't be said Cody's accuracy isn't better... he's doing a GREAT job of hitting the DBs in their hands.

This is so frustrating, there's NO reason to put Cody in if we're trying to win. There's not much time left in the game, let Hansen air it out at least

Well... if Cody wins it for us I might have to take my words back

This is so frustrating, there's NO reason to put Cody in if we're trying to win. There's not much time left in the game, let Hansen air it out at least

You should know by now that Dan LOVES to let Cody pad his stats when the defense is running prevent... what a ****ing joke.

Sure looks like two crappy, uninspiring teams doing battle today. What a farce the B12 north has become

Four teams actually, for those folks that are concurrently watching nebraska/Iowa State.

Wow, we have the tiniest amount of momentum going, the kitties are on their heels and we take a time out to slow things down?!!!!! Un-be -PHUCKING-leaviable!!

this team is lost......I am lost.....I cant believe how low this team has sunk....I cant support Hawkins anymore, he needs to go, because this team will become even worse under him

We just need to use our timeouts to prevent KSU from running out the clock...oh wait...never mind.:sad1:

this team is lost......I am lost.....I cant believe how low this team has sunk....I cant support Hawkins anymore, he needs to go, because this team will become even worse under him

Yep, it is now beyond obvious to me that Hawkins is putting his son's career above the good of the CU program.

After Hansen has red shirt ripped off, the OC says its his team for the rest of the way, followed by Hawkins saying that they could both play, and the OC changing his tune.

Now the weaker armed, inaccurate, immobile Hawkins is running the two minute drill. Unsurprisingly, Hawkins was inaccurate, flirted with interceptions all through the last drive, until he threw another red zone INT. And this was after he ended the 1st half two minute drill with an interception.

I'm hard pressed to think of a Division 1 coach worse than Dan Hawkins right now.

Boy, I watched that game and I didn't get the sense that TH was about to lead the Buffs to the promised land. Cody drove the team down the field and almost scored with a couple of minutes on the clock.

The notion that the Hawk would put Cody in to pad his stats is absurd. TH had nothing today and Cody, despite his shortcomings, was the better choice to run the 2-minute drill. Please, get off the grassy knoll. Dan might be a lousy coach. Cody may be an inferior quarterback. And Tyler got covered with pixie dust against KU. But this crap about Dan playing Cody just because he's is kid is just that: crap.

Boy, I watched that game and I didn't get the sense that TH was about to lead the Buffs to the promised land. Cody drove the team down the field and almost scored with a couple of minutes on the clock.

The notion that the Hawk would put Cody in to pad his stats is absurd. TH had nothing today and Cody, despite his shortcomings, was the better choice to run the 2-minute drill. Please, get off the grassy knoll. Dan might be a lousy coach. Cody may be an inferior quarterback. And Tyler got covered with pixie dust against KU. But this crap about Dan playing Cody just because he's is kid is just that: crap.
You are soooooo high!
Hansen had a rough day, no argument, but we need Hansen to learn to play through his funks and still produce. Putting in CH didn't help the team win it only succeeded in putting TH further behind in his development.

Right, and he promptly threw a pick in the end zone after 2 of his other throws should have been picked. It doesn't matter who starts,our OL is terrible. The only difference is that hansen can run better.

Retarded.

Why?

Someone explain to me an inaccurate QB that throws too many interceptions, has a weak arm, and turn something into nothing with his legs, is a good idea?

Hawkins first drive ended in an interception, his second drive also ended in an interception.

The proof is in the pudding. Cody running the two minute drill is retarded. And it's not about stats, it's about giving his boy a chance at having the glory, to justify playing him again.

You are soooooo high!
Hansen had a rough day, no argument, but we need Hansen to learn to play through his funks and still produce. Putting in CH didn't help the team win it only succeeded in putting TH further behind in his development.

I didn't say that it was a good idea to put Cody in. I said it's absurd to think that Hawkins put him in in order to pad his stats. I think Hawkins operates in good faith. I think he believed Cody could get it done and in fact Cody has played well at times in the 2-minute drill. Go back and look at TH's second half stats. It wasn't irrational for Hawkins to play Cody in an effort to win.

I didn't say that it was a good idea to put Cody in. I said it's absurd to think that Hawkins put him in in order to pad his stats. I think Hawkins operates in good faith. I think he believed Cody could get it done and in fact Cody has played well at times in the 2-minute drill. Go back and look at TH's second half stats. It wasn't irrational for Hawkins to play Cody in an effort to win.

I concur with DC on this. While I wasn't happy about the decision, I don't think it was made for the purpose of padding Cody's stats.

I concur with DC on this. While I wasn't happy about the decision, I don't think it was made for the purpose of padding Cody's stats.

None of that crap even matters...the team sucks because the leader of the team sucks balls...Hawkins will be lucky to land a div. III job as an assistant after this f*cking mess.

i thought maybe it was okay at the end of the half. but it was not a good idea with th whole 4th quarter left. hansen didn't play good.i'll admit that. he fumbled the snap that was basically the end of the game. he also started thinking run first and never looked downfield. man Kiesau ****ed up the second half. how suprising is the play action 20 ****ing times in a row? that's one reason hansen looked like ****. i thought cody looked horrible out there. he made some bad decisions and his arm strength seems to be worse and worse. OKAY TALKINS, DOES THIS ABOUT COVER ESPINOZA ON PUNT RETURNS!!!!!!!!???? HOLY **** THAT KID IS IN OVER HIS HEAD

Back