What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KU Game Thread

Yeah, because your offense has been the problem today... :lol::lol::lol:

Well you can't be one dimensional all day and expect to continue to score. Especially not after they make their adjustments in the 2nd half. I guarantee we will not continue to pass like we have. All Husker fans knew our defense sucked so that's not even taken into consideration anymore.

Last edited:
BIGREDWOMAN- your down 24 you have to throw the ball, looks like the pink shirt defense strikes again 48 points given up in 25 odd minutes of play. I hope we beat these guys.

this game is not on my TV are they getting out coached or out played on D?

this game is not on my TV are they getting out coached or out played on D?

yes:smile2:

They are missing assignments, missing tackles, blowing coverages, taking penalties, etc., etc. It is really amazing how ****ty this defense is. There is no doubt after watching this game that they have BY FAR the worst defense in the B12.

yes:smile2:

They are missing assignments, missing tackles, blowing coverages, taking penalties, etc., etc. It is really amazing how ****ty this defense is. There is no doubt after watching this game that they have BY FAR the worst defense in the B12.

Try rated last in the entire Div 1 rating! :thumbsup:

35-21 KU.On the other hand, this game is really demonstrating the superiority of our defense over the fuskers... :huh:

Didn't know you were a Gayhawk grad. :smile2:

The ref just said, "Time out, Kansas State!" He almost got booed out of the stadium.

Hilarious

well 13 more points and they can go with the running clock rule

Are you suggesting the Skers deserve a mercy rule?

This score looks like a basketball game. 69 points in a half?!?! That's got to be some sort of record.

Those Jayhawks like to run up the score.

Wow, that was a grab... if I get to choose my family at some point in the future, I wanna be a Purify. Preferably on the "Ridiculously good running back/R&B singer" side of the family, not so much on the "drunk driving fusker" side.

62-31.

failtruckoffailsj8.jpg

I ghink you misunderstood him. He is saying that CU's defense played much better against Kansas than the fuskes are

I assumed most people here would think "CU" when they read "our". Apparently Miami thinks of the Gayhawks (and most likely the 'Canes). Not too surprising, now that I think about it.... :smile2:

69 -31, This is shocking even as bad as unl's D is, what a complete embarrassment. Don't know how Cally can last another week in Lincoln.

I think it was the 70-10 loss in Cally's first season against Texas Tech. Having said that, I don't think he's here on Monday. :thumbsup:

a couple of years ago one coach here was fired at half time with the words "**** off, you wanker!

I think the Callahan years will ultimately be looked at similiar to the steroid years of baseball..all defensive stats should have an asterisk and looked at skeptically. Therefore, CU's 62 points hung on them in 01 should still be the record for most points.:wink2:

btw, KU's cheerleaders are hot!

Back