What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KU Game Thread

french-surrender%20moto.jpg

Well the only thing I can say about today's game is KU's defense is some what overrated. Other then that, coach "Chubs" had them playing well!

I think the Callahan years will ultimately be looked at similiar to the steroid years of baseball..all defensive stats should have an asterisk and looked at skeptically. Therefore, CU's 62 points hung on them in 01 should still be the record for most points.:wink2:

btw, KU's cheerleaders are hot!

now that is funny :lol:

OnNotice.jpg

wow, what an ass kicking.

will clown-a-han even make it until the end of the season after this?

every beat-down that the fuskers laid on also-rans like ku over the years are going to come back and haunt them now. live by the sword and die by it too.

the scary thing for fusker fans has to be the knowledge that they haven't hit bottom yet. yes, it is going to get worse.

wow, what an ass kicking.

will clown-a-han even make it until the end of the season after this?

every beat-down that the fuskers laid on also-rans like ku over the years are going to come back and haunt them now. live by the sword and die by it too.

the scary thing for fusker fans has to be the knowledge that they haven't hit bottom yet. yes, it is going to get worse.

I think all of us know that we will lose these last two games and finish the season 4-8. It certaintly wouldn't be a surprise. Even though we suck I'm still going to the game next week against KSUcks for the tailgating and drinking. :thumbsup:

Well the only thing I can say about today's game is KU's defense is some what overrated. Other then that, coach "Chubs" had them playing well!

KU put 76 points and held you to 39 points and the ONLY thing you can say is KU's defense is SOME WHAT overrated?

LMAO. The ONLY thing.

I can think of a lot of things to say after letting KU put up 76 points.

The first things that might come to mind is.
MAN WE SUCK!!

The second thing might be.
WE ****ING SUCK!!

that might be followed up with a.
WHAT THE **** HAPPENED!!

I think the calling KU's D slightly overrated might be the very LAST thing I could think of to say after I passed out from drinking to much.

Not to rub it in or anything. But man. The ONLY thing.

I am rolling with that comment.

KU put 76 points and held you to 39 points and the ONLY thing you can say is KU's defense is SOME WHAT overrated?

LMAO. The ONLY thing.

MAN WE SUCK!!

WE ****ING SUCK!!

WHAT THE **** HAPPENED!!

I think the calling KU's D slightly overrated might be the very LAST thing I could think of to say after I passed out from drinking to much.

Yeah but KU's D does look overrated after that. It shows how bad *ebraska is though when Watson is their best coach on the staff:lol::lol:

Buffs fan living in Lincoln... Looking for donations, I need money to get home because I think Fusker fans are going to burn Lincoln to the ground....

LMAO. The ONLY thing.

MAN WE SUCK!!

WE ****ING SUCK!!

WHAT THE **** HAPPENED!!

It appears that you haven't read my posts these past 4 weeks. I have stated that Nebraska won't win another game this year. I have also addressed how ****ty our coaching staff. I guess it seems I must repeat myself so others will understand what I was trying to say.

It appears that you haven't read my posts these past 4 weeks. I have stated that Nebraska won't win another game this year. I have also addressed how ****ty our coaching staff. I guess it seems I must repeat myself so others will understand what I was trying to say.

You would be right on that. I did not read your posts the last 4 weeks. Why the hell would I. I don't take time to go read what some 'braka fan has to post on a Buff website. I could careless about 'braka's meltdown, or what 'braska fans think about it. I care about the Buffs and who they are playing on Sat. That's it. I have never understood peoples obsession with teams that don't cheer for.

Like I said ,I wasn't trying to rub it in, I just thought the wording was funny. Sorry if I hurt you feewings.

You would be right on that. I did not read your posts the last 4 weeks. Why the hell would I. I don't take time to go read what some 'braka fan has to post on a Buff website. I could careless about 'braka's meltdown, or what 'braska fans think about it. I care about the Buffs and who they are playing on Sat. That's it. I have never understood peoples obsession with teams that don't cheer for.

Like I said ,I wasn't trying to rub it in, I just thought the wording was funny. Sorry if I hurt you feewings.

It takes a lot more then some post on the internet to get my feelings hurt. As far as I am concerned.....I am 100% numb to the Husker loses thanks to Billy C. :thumbsup:

Wait..................we lost yesterday?! How did this happen?! Oh that's right Callahan is our coach. :smile2:

Back