What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ku - mu

I'm almost finished cheering for a cluster**** in the BCS. It's become pretty apparent to me that no matter how crappy the results are that are produced by the BCS system, the system is not going to change. I'm starting to route for results that will actually allow for the best two teams to play. For me, that's OU and Florida. I think it'll turn out that way too.

Our season was pretty bad, but Mizzou flaking out in what was supposed to be National Championship run and losing all their weapons next year is pretty devastating.

Our season was pretty bad, but Mizzou flaking out in what was supposed to be National Championship run and losing all their weapons next year is pretty devastating.

Talked a bit about that with my Dad. If Pinkel can't get it done with that class can he ever get it done?

i thought that one bad ass receiver was a underclassmen? just a soph?

Since you said you were doing it to get payback??? :smile2:

For the record, I said no such thing. To clarify, Mizzou and their fans would get payback for losing twice to OU last season. They are so under the radar right now, and would make a nice trap game for whoever they end up facing.

If Pinkel plays and beats OU in KC, then wouldn't UT still have a legit claim to be playing for all of the mNC marbles?

That's a good plot line, with no bitter beer face.:smile2:

Very entertaining game. I caught myself pulling for the gayhawks just to see misery lose again. :lol:

And those misery uniforms.... :puke:

Didn't see much of the game, but I echo the earlier thoughts about Mizzou. A good season at 9-3, but this was supposed to be so much better than that. They really had a chance to separate themselves from the pack, but they didn't. The North is wide open next year.

I agree, those were ugly as hell! Good game to watch though if you like hard fought football games. :thumbsup:

Nike design department strikes again. More piping. Trashing tradition with color change. Random geometry. And a loss. We won't see those again.

b5dcc5e3-1884-4ae0-bdd7-a5fb25ee37e8.jpg

:puke: at that color, it's like someone took baby $hit and said, "Hey this is a good color, I think I'll make a jersey out of this!"

:puke: at that color, it's like someone took baby $hit and said, "Hey this is a good color, I think I'll make a jersey out of this!"

I love it. It looks nothing like our colors so I won't ever be flipping channels and think it's something on the Buffs and then it turns out to be the ****ing Tigers. Now, if we can just get Nike to work on Vandy's unis.

Back