What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KU v. USF...thoughts?

or these ones....
ManginoBeefcake.jpg

ManginoWonka.jpg

Dude Eats downs more cupcakes than the KU Football team....well ALMOST

Kansas wins because they play within themselves. The coaches took total control of the offense and all the players have to do is execute--they don't make many great plays--they just play a smart game, i.e. win the turnover battle, take what they are given. Their record last year was indicative of their smart play coupled with their fortunate schedule. I hope all the Big XII teams win out of conference. However, I think KU will get exposed with their conference schedule. At least 4 losses (MU, UT, OU, TT) plus they'll still have tough games from CU, NU, AND in-state rival KSU. The dream ends in conference.

don't know if Kansas is really that good or the entire Big East is just pure crap....i'm seeming to think it's the Big East

The good thing is that Kansas' running game looks like sh_t but I agree the passing game is clicking.

:yeahthat:

It seems like the bulk of their running game comes from Reesing running out of the shotgun.

KU just scored again to go up 20-3.

USF scores before halftime to make it 20-10. This one's gonna have a basketball score by the end.

So, uh, is it possible to yank a conference's BCS auto-bid?

The BCS should have some sort of "out" clause that if one of the 6 BCS conference champs doesn't win at least, say, 8 or even 9 games, then they don't get a BCS bid. This actually could've happened with CU on 2 occasions where they could've earned a BCS bid if they had won the Big 12 CG with a 7-4 record.

The other big problem with the BCS is the ridiculous rule that no more than 2 teams from any one conference can receive a BCS bid. That's ****ed up.

USF's offense is junk, but KU is owning them.

Make fun of Mangino's fat ass all you want but he has built a solid program up there.

I'm amazed that he's done what he has. How does a guy who is morbidly obese come into a hs kids' living room and convince them to come play for him? I mean, now he's got a BCS win under his collar but still...

Back