What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KU vs CU Chat

oh yeah, even f-in better, it would been even better if UFL and abalama would've lost too.

so, did it finally pop? or is temporary? I believe we can beat everyone else left IF we continue to improve and play like they did today WITH Hansen getting even better as the weeks go by.

I think we still have to be skeptical until after next week. The mildcats didn't look so mild today destroying aTm. Our D needs to tighten up and the O must match our opponents score for score. I like our chances though.

come on kansas now pile on the points please so hawky gets fired on the spot after this game !!!!!!way to go stewart you suck fumble or trip every time you touch the ball!!they could spot us 40 points with 5 mins left in the game and any team would beat us 41-40.. were the joke of the big12 and always will till hawky gets fired...and we allways start of 1st and 15 piss poor coaching...:finger:< this staff

go find a team to root for you ****ing idiot turbo douche

Not sure where the joy over CSU losing comes from. They essentially kicked our ass .. despite the deceptively close final score ... and deserve respect for that. And Fairchild seems to be a helluva coach.

Maybe it's because I'm not a Colorado native ... but I actually generally root for CSU except when they play the Buffs.

And anyone who gives me crap for that can go **** themselves. :smile2:

But I'm totally on board with ND, tOSU, and kNU losing. YEAH!!!

Last edited:
The boys looked good tonight! Congrats to all, here's looking to a well played game next week against the other Kansas school and AWAY. Our players fought hard for this victory, and they deserve this. Kasa looked to get some good penetration when he was in on passing downs. He's going to be a good one!

Last edited:
Not sure where the joy over CSU losing comes from. They essentially kicked our ass .. despite the deceptively close final score ... and deserve respect for that. And Fairchild seems to be a helluva coach.

Maybe it's because I'm not a Colorado native ... but I actually generally root for CSU except when they play the Buffs.

And anyone who gives me crap for that can go **** themselves. :smile2:

But I'm totally on board with ND, tOSU, and kNU losing. YEAH!!!

OOPS! Wrong thread. :sad1:

come on kansas now pile on the points please so hawky gets fired on the spot after this game !!!!!!way to go stewart you suck fumble or trip every time you touch the ball!!they could spot us 40 points with 5 mins left in the game and any team would beat us 41-40.. were the joke of the big12 and always will till hawky gets fired...and we allways start of 1st and 15 piss poor coaching...:finger:< this staff

tool

I will 2nd that, what an idiot.

Reesing is a handful, and we at least kept him down a bit - 430 yards in the air is a lot, but there was a lot of bend, not break. Just an awesome game, and a nice coming out party for Hansen.

Back