What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kyle Cefalo now on Scholarship

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
Looks like all those reports of him running with the 2s and 1s (when Prich is out) weren't just cause other guys were tired. He is now on scholarship (via twitter).

Looks like all those reports of him running with the 2s and 1s (when Prich is out) weren't just cause other guys were tired. He is now on scholarship (via twitter).

Given that he's a senior in good academic standing this is a nice move all around.

Good for him. He has been one of my favorite buffs to follow on twitter. Hopefully he can kick butt on the field this year.

Given that he's a senior in good academic standing this is a nice move all around.

Yep. We had an available scholarship. May as well reward a senior who will play a significant role on Saturdays while also doing good work for team GPA and our APR/Graduation Rate stats.

I'm actually surprised it took this long to announce the move.

Congrats, Kyle! Well deserved.

He must have a pretty poor relationship with his sister. Comparing him to a hobbit that played for Notre Dumb.

Congrats to Kyle! I think he will have a fairly decent role this year as a slot receiver. He can get separation on those short routes and has good hands. He may even catch 25 or balls this year.

Back