What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kyle McCall: Mullen High School defensive back James Jones IV gaining momentum

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Kyle

My first contribution to the Rivals network, a story on Mullen High School defensive back James Jones IV. The in-state recruiting is starting to hear from schools. He plays on the same seven-on-seven team as Colorado commit defender N.J. Falo. Who knows, maybe the two will play their college ball for the same program.
“Definitely wiry, any ball that goes in the air isn’t getting to the receiver. In college I think I’ll play cornerback, but a lot of people like me at free [safety]. I’m good at getting over the top of the ball, nothing goes past me.” — James Jones IV
“[We] play him at safety, corner, wide receiver. He can play both DB positions. We played him at safety in the last tournament. When we play him man-to-man, he’s lock down. … He’s willing to take on the best guy on the other team. He wanted to come play with us out here in California to show that even though he’s in Colorado, he can play with anybody in the area.” — Jones’ seven-on-seven coach Terrance Leonard
JAMES-JONES-140305-1.JPG

Mullen defensive back James Jones IV gaining momentum

Originally posted by Kyle McCall
Click here to view the article.

Back