What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

l like these stats for bowl eligibility!!!

I hope you like Cuervo and sweet and sour mix.

via a shotglass in the bedazzled belly button of a local proprietess? no, there are about 50 things wrong with that idea. unless i am getting hammered with that minx, megyn kelly-- then, maybe.

via a shotglass in the bedazzled belly button of a local proprietess? no, there are about 50 things wrong with that idea. unless i am getting hammered with that minx, megyn kelly-- then, maybe.

You'll find no disagreement with me. San Antonio has some decent Tex Mex and bars, just not on the Riverwalk.

i

So you're saying there's a 2% chance we don't make it to 6 wins?

Megyn was a Swedish man until about 22 years ago. His name was Gunnar Norgaard. He was a fact checker for a Swedish gossip magazine that was sold in Stockholm grocery stores. After the mag went bust Gunnar got a media job in New York and met Roger Ailes. The rest is history, as they say.

Megyn was a Swedish man until about 22 years ago. His name was Gunnar Norgaard. He was a fact checker for a Swedish gossip magazine that was sold in Stockholm grocery stores. After the mag went bust Gunnar got a media job in New York and met Roger Ailes. The rest is history, as they say.
you should write fiction

as long as s/he is a Buff fan, we can sweep the tallywhacker question under the carpet, so to speak.

No on the Vegas bowl. Don't like the idea of playing somebody on national TV from the MWC (esp if it's AFA or Wyoming-which it could be given Boise is the leader in the clubhouse for the G5 new years six spot). Would be bad for recruiting.

Back