What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LA Times: Rick to be fired after playoff game

Wonder if UCLA would go after Chris Peterson?

They would probably like to do so. If he wants to reciprocate interest is another story. He seems pretty happy in Boise.

Not sure who else would be a worthy candidate. Who are the hot coordinators this year? Jim McElwain was pretty hot last year and has west coast ties, maybe they'll give him a call?

They would probably like to do so. If he wants to reciprocate interest is another story. He seems pretty happy in Boise.

Not sure who else would be a worthy candidate. Who are the hot coordinators this year? Jim McElwain was pretty hot last year and has west coast ties, maybe they'll give him a call?

Oregon's OC? :lol:

Kirby Smart, Bama DC

Kirby Smart, Bama DC

He have any west coast ties? I thought he was a southern boy.

Paul Chryst OC Wisconsin should probably get some attention, not sure he will be on UCLA's radar, though.

Dave Christensen would probably be a nice hire, probably not a big enough name for UCLA, though. If I were Wazzu, I'd be giving him a call real fast.

OU's DC - Venables and OC - Wilson are always "in the convo" among college coordinators inline for HC positions.

Paul Chryst, OC at Wisky will also be a hot name.

Wilson got hired by Indiana last year, duh!

Venables is crap imo. Their defense isn't even good anymore. He does seem to always get a bunch of interviews, though.

Just saw the other thread after I posted that. Would be an interesting move for them, unless they want to go after an "NFL guy" like Mariucci or Mora Jr.

Mooch isnt coming back to coaching. A good friend directs his show on NFL network and there is a zero % chance he comes back.

I figured the nail in Skippy's coffin was signing off on those horrific outfits fUCLA wore the other night

KU fans expressing some interest in picking up Neu :rofl:

Which schools will be the last to learn this lesson?

Dumb ∞ > UCLA > Washington

Sure, I left Colorado off that list. But we were his first victim. We had little evidence of the trouble he brings.

Back