What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lack of Interest

Well, I just had to turn the game off for good after that interception that got stolen away.

Nikita looked at me and said, "I can't watch this. They're pathetic. It's not entertaining. And all it's doing is putting you in a bad mood."

I wish I had an argument. I didn't, so I changed the channel.

You know it's bad when you spouse bails on you....

Didn't watch a single snap. Don't think I will until we get a real coaching staff.

Didn't watch a single snap. Don't think I will until we get a real coaching staff.
:stupid:pLUS a real administration that actually cares. Better things to do in life and much better games to watch. CU FOOTBALL is a disaster that I can't watch anymore. It kills me because I use to look forward to the season so much. It's too embarrassing and painful. Really sucks.:huh:

So, what was the score? I honestly have no idea. I'm assuming we lost, but beyond that, I don't know. I didn't watch or listen to a single second of this football game.

So, what was the score? I honestly have no idea. I'm assuming we lost, but beyond that, I don't know. I didn't watch or listen to a single second of this football game.

Lost 50-6. Had to go to ESPiN and find the box score to learn much more than that. It's frightening how little discussion there even is tonight, although it's totally understandable.

I'm actually thankful not to have the Pac-12 Network at this point. Not even a second thought about spending the day doing more enjoyable things, such as attending a funeral and helping my dad study for a drivers license re-test....

Are you serious? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be critical of you in the least bit, but if someone who is as big a fan as you didn't listen to or watch a second of the game and doesn't know the score some 5+ hours after it ended, then that really says something. Or at least it should.

This is the first season since 95 I haven't attended a game in Boulder. I am leaning towards breaking the streak because DFW and DIA are both a pain in the ass around the Thanksgiving holiday.

Plus I got my fix in Pullman and want to have that good taste in my mouth when it comes to the 2012 season's memories.

This is the first season since 95 I haven't attended a game in Boulder. I am leaning towards breaking the streak because DFW and DIA are both a pain in the ass around the Thanksgiving holiday.

Plus I got my fix in Pullman and [REDACTED] when it comes to the 2012 season's memories.

At Rugged's request.

Are you serious? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be critical of you in the least bit, but if someone who is as big a fan as you didn't listen to or watch a second of the game and doesn't know the score some 5+ hours after it ended, then that really says something. Or at least it should.

I think it was 33-6 the last I saw. I didn't know the final score until I saw it come up during the Beav-Ute game a little after 10.

Didn't watch a single minute of this game. Won't watch a single minute of next weeks. Don't really care at this point. Shame because the PAC-12 network is being awesome and televising our games.

Yesterday's USC/Colorado game would be considered a "tier 3" game, I believe. I am not sure how the conference is dividing Tier 3 revenue. Is it a completely even 12-way split? Or do teams who appear more often on the tier 3 network get more pay?

We are at the bottom....check that, we are six feet under. An alumni group that needed to be prodded when we were good has completely shut it down.

Without positive news in the short term, I am ready to head for hibernation (I know, who gives a ****).

First game in many years that I literally payed zero attention to. Didn't waste one second checking gamecast, anything like that. I'm essentially done wasting my time until Embree is gone and I see some semblance of the Buffs trying to recover from this unacceptable abomination. My wallet will be speaking that way too. Still clinging to hope that 5 more 40,50,60 point losses can lead to the change we so desperately need. I'm not convinced that we might not get these guys out of here, although I'm obviously not extremely hopeful.

I'm a huge basketball fan and will be on board in full force this year, but it's hard to support this football team 120% when our administration has shown us nothing to prove that they love being the laughingstock of college football, so why should we plan our Saturdays around that?

I had my neighbors who went to Mississippi St. over to watch that game. I actually enjoyed football on a Saturday.

If it weren't for the tailgating, I probably wouldn't go to the home games, either. It's that bad. When you walk into the stadium and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you WILL LOSE that game, it makes for a far less enjoyable experience.

yep - I just hope the recruits are not also losing interest. I also hope there is a real coaching staff out there that has some interest in CU also

This was the first game where I paid no attention (no radio, TV or internet). Went to a party Saturday, with many CU grads, where typically the game would be on, but no one turned it on. No one could stomach another beating. Checked the score in the morning and was pleasantly surprised USC only scored 51.

yep - I just hope the recruits are not also losing interest. I also hope there is a real coaching staff out there that has some interest in CU also

The recruits are losing interest. "Hey come to CU! You'll have a great experience but only if you like losing by 40 to every BCS team! So what do you say, will you come to the University of Colorado?"

This was the first Saturday I can ever remember where I paid absolutely no attention to the game. I didn't check for a score update, never bothered to figure out when it started, didn't read the game recap or watch highlights... I've had enough. My season tickets will go unused the rest of the year - although I might continue to show up for tailgates just so my cousin can recoup his $$ for the parking pass.

Ringo is on twitter saying there is no chance Embree gets fired after this season with Benson as president. So I will continue to tune this team out.

I was out running errands and would check the score on my phone. I was definitely more engaged in the past, but then again I was able to watch an away game on tv. I feel like we are back in the Big 12 and we are playing Iowa State on the road. Get a deal done with direct tv.

This was the first Saturday I can ever remember where I paid absolutely no attention to the game. I didn't check for a score update, never bothered to figure out when it started, didn't read the game recap or watch highlights... I've had enough. My season tickets will go unused the rest of the year - although I might continue to show up for tailgates just so my cousin can recoup his $$ for the parking pass.

Ringo is on twitter saying there is no chance Embree gets fired after this season with Benson as president. So I will continue to tune this team out.

In my opinion - the only thing that influences a coaching change is poor turnout for the remaining home games.

Probably not a problem because I doubt the recruits that CU can really land have any offers from better schools.

Back