What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lacrosse 1st ever home match vs Regis University

I'm sure this has been discussed, but are we playing all lacrosse games at Folsom or moving them to Prentup? Most schools double up on the soccer/lacrosse field and leave football alone (except for football stadiums hosting men's NCAA tournament games and stuff sometimes)

I'm sure this has been discussed, but are we playing all lacrosse games at Folsom or moving them to Prentup? Most schools double up on the soccer/lacrosse field and leave football alone (except for football stadiums hosting men's NCAA tournament games and stuff sometimes)

I think Folsom was a one time thing (at least for this year). The CUBuffs.com article describing the win against Regis notes the next game is at Kittredge Field, although I thought I'd also heard about Farrand Field being used (although maybe that's just their practice field?).

I assume they can't use Prentup with spring practice time and a few spring games coming up for the soccer team.?.

The AD invested in Kittredge Field. The lacrosse team will be using that going forward.

Back