What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and Gentlemen... IT'S GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME WEEK!!!!!

That's got to be a euphemism for something, right?

images

Note: do not google "fat lady in a tanning bed"

@RyanMiller
@MarkJohnson850koa
and
@CUBuffs

All just tweeted that game week starts today haha

images

Note: do not google "fat lady in a tanning bed"

i found the fat girl's version of allbuffs!

I seriously might have lost my Monday productivity. Such great posts like this:

We are almost the same weight and I feel FAT TABULOUS! I just started tanning this week and I go to the ones that you stand up in. That way I don't have to hear the bed sighing and creaking when I lay on it and it ensures I get all of my body, not just the part laying under the lamp.

And this:

I go tanning all the time. The bed creaks a liitle but it is sturdy.....and I am way bigger than you. I only wear my skivies cuz the thought of my bottom where others has been freaks me out. The other problem is the lines where my boobs fall to the side. I end up with a white triangle by each arm pit! But is makes you feel so good. Start slow and be sure to use an indoor tanning lotion.

Edit- I forgot the site: http://www.phentermine.com/forum/my-experience-phentermine/77174-do-fat-girls-go-tanning-salons.html

Last edited:
i found the fat girl's version of allbuffs!

I seriously might have lost my Monday productivity. Such great posts like this:

And this:

Ummmm, you got more quotes by any chance? I'm just wondering for no reason...

Unfortunately there is science behind the even tan when you are bigger. Things naturally fall to the side when you are horizontal and to the ground when you are vertical. Switch it up....pull the belly off the thighs one day, on the next. Same with the boobs. When you lay down make sure your skin is flat and not bunched in any way or else you will get lines in the creases. For half of my session I tilt my neck back to be sure all of my chins are tanned. Even though it is only 5-10 minutes to start it seems longer once you are in there...so plenty of time to move things around. Also the beds are curved so you are kind of angled in a way that what needs lifting should stay in place without you holding it. If not, be careful...you do not want hand marks on your front butt!

One more for Wally

Can't wait til saturday, this is the most amped I've been for the buffs season in years.

Many new starters for hawaii. Buffs win this on the ground and hitting a couple big passing plays to P-RICH.

Back