What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Large Implications of the Uverse/ATT Deal

I'm an ops engineer. I'm responsible for some pretty expensive operations going on 24/7 365. Unfortunately, I have to be that guy. I hate doing it.

See, that is fine though. As long as an explanation is given prior to taking the call. I get that important **** happens all of the time and that is fine. Just show some respect to the people you are with and let them know.

I have to do it all the time on overnights. I will be eating with my crew and sure as ****, when the food arrives, my wife will call. She has a sensor, I guess. Its amazing. Anyway, I will excuse myself from the table, take the call for about two minutes and then return to the table and apologize. While the FA's are texting away and the capt looks in a daze wondering what happened. :lol:

I had an overnight one time in Dayton. I walked down to a BWW to get some wings and a beer. It was the first decent spring weekend of the year. I had been there for about 25 minutes when my capt. showed up. And she was good looking. And married.

I thought, cool! Someone to chat with. She could not hold a conversation to save her life. Was constantly on her phone texting and chatting with others. She also wanted to go inside for better wifi reception. :wtf: I told her I was staying right where I was and so did she. She was so friggin rude.

But, I should not be surprised as this was the same chick who was seen being bent over a wood pile during a party in Orlando by someone who was not her husband.

:lol:

If you met me, I don't think you would put me anywhere in the realm of Grandpa. Haven't even done the Pa part yet. I have all of the latest and greatest tech out there when it comes to computers, smartphones and tablets, but I also know when to turn them off.

:lol: I'm in the realm of grandpa, outside of not actually having a grandkid. I like being able to text / send pics / call in-game, but I also get the value of putting the phone away and enjoying the people in the stands.

Was this just a bad joke or did it simply go unnoticed?

I noticed it. Almost said something, but figured you didn't actually mean you were texting while driving your Jeep 80 MPH on snowy roads heading home after the game....

I noticed it. Almost said something, but figured you didn't actually mean you were texting while driving your Jeep 80 MPH on snowy roads heading home after the game....

while listening to the counting crows and watching that dude he hates on TV.

should have paid attention for the last 8 years. Oh!!!! Derek Morris?

See, that is fine though. As long as an explanation is given prior to taking the call. I get that important **** happens all of the time and that is fine. Just show some respect to the people you are with and let them know.

I have to do it all the time on overnights. I will be eating with my crew and sure as ****, when the food arrives, my wife will call. She has a sensor, I guess. Its amazing. Anyway, I will excuse myself from the table, take the call for about two minutes and then return to the table and apologize. While the FA's are texting away and the capt looks in a daze wondering what happened. :lol:

I had an overnight one time in Dayton. I walked down to a BWW to get some wings and a beer. It was the first decent spring weekend of the year. I had been there for about 25 minutes when my capt. showed up. And she was good looking. And married.

I thought, cool! Someone to chat with. She could not hold a conversation to save her life. Was constantly on her phone texting and chatting with others. She also wanted to go inside for better wifi reception. :wtf: I told her I was staying right where I was and so did she. She was so friggin rude.

But, I should not be surprised as this was the same chick who was seen being bent over a wood pile during a party in Orlando by someone who was not her husband.
Surely you got a pic with your camera phone....

Surely you got a pic with your camera phone....

Bah. I was not there. I don't go to company parties. All those idots do is talk about flying/work. That being said, I would have preferred video over pics. She is that good looking.

I am as disappointed as you.

Bah. I was not there. I don't go to company parties. All those idots do is talk about flying/work. That being said, I would have preferred video over pics. She is that good looking.

I am as disappointed as you.

And **** a bit too.... forgot that part.

In TCU's stadium, I was able to watch a video stream of the game I was attending.

it's great to be able to pull up stats, watch the instant replay, and check scores from other games.

The mobile experience enhances football.

If Larry Scott wasn't leading the effort, I seriously doubt CU would have gotten there on their own.

Nice to see that some women pilots can be as big of dogs as many male pilots. I work with many simtechs who used to fly for commuters. They decided that they could fly.......or they could remain married. Sounded like either temptation was too much or the wife could not stay home alone that much. It certainly is not a good career choice for everyone.

Nice to see that some women pilots can be as big of dogs as many male pilots. I work with many simtechs who used to fly for commuters. They decided that they could fly.......or they could remain married. Sounded like either temptation was too much or the wife could not stay home alone that much. It certainly is not a good career choice for everyone.

No. It's not nice to see. I don't like anyone cheating on anyone. Male or female. It's all sick.

Being the spouse of a pilot is hard. I see it in my wife. ****, I just spent two months in Dallas for training and she was here in an empty home. It weighs on her. But, I am lucky. She is strong.

And we have nothing on the military folks. They are gone for 6 months or more at a time. Everything is relative and perspective is a must. As bad as it hurts my wife, I go away for 4 days but then I am back for 3 or 4 days. We have nothing on what military familes have to go through.

However, that does not make things any easier on my wife. It is hard for her. I don't like it but it is what I have chosen to do for a living and she married into it. So, it is what it is. It would be nice to be home every night at 5:30 and have every weekend off but, it just won't happen in this business and you have to accept that.

P12 Stadiums with distributed antenna solutions (DAS)or multi beam antenna solutions.

ASU
Arizona
Cal
Oregon State
Stanford
Utah
Washington

http://utahcompliance.tumblr.com/post/45999108810/can-you-hear-me-now
^ $5M investment at Rice Eccles.

Couldn't find info about wireless infrastructure upgrades:
Colorado
Oregon (hauls in temporary Cells on wheels - COWS - on game day)
Washington State
Rose Bowl/UCLA
Collesium/USC

No. It's not nice to see. I don't like anyone cheating on anyone. Male or female. It's all sick.

Being the spouse of a pilot is hard. I see it in my wife. ****, I just spent two months in Dallas for training and she was here in an empty home. It weighs on her. But, I am lucky. She is strong.

And we have nothing on the military folks. They are gone for 6 months or more at a time. Everything is relative and perspective is a must. As bad as it hurts my wife, I go away for 4 days but then I am back for 3 or 4 days. We have nothing on what military familes have to go through.

However, that does not make things any easier on my wife. It is hard for her. I don't like it but it is what I have chosen to do for a living and she married into it. So, it is what it is. It would be nice to be home every night at 5:30 and have every weekend off but, it just won't happen in this business and you have to accept that.

There are ways to be in the airline business and make that happen.

wngsp.jpg

It was tongue in cheek....I don't think it is nice either.

Boulder needs some major DAS, and not $100+ verizon. towers on the chapel would be awsome, as long as they're red sandstone

Back