1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Larry Scott

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by NashBuff, Sep 5, 2010.

1. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Did anyone see Larry Scott on TV during the Oregon State-TCU game? Did anyone notice that he was wearing the same exact tie that he wore to Utah's Pac-10 announcement? We know Utah is in for 2011 but does him wearing that tie give any hints of the announcement that CU will be playing in the Pac-12 next season that could be coming sooner than we think? Maybe this week to coincide with the CU-Cal game which would be the first CU game against the Pac-10 since the June 11 announcement? Am I looking too much into anything? :thumbsup:

2. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

His tie choice also indicates that the world will not actually come to an end in 2012 and that Rugged's mother is in fact a slut.

3. Buffsoldier

Buffsoldier Well-Known Member

Wow. I... Just, wow.

4. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

your reading too much into it... however i still wouldnt be surprised if we had an announcement on an agreement of a buyout this weekend

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Looks like Brighton finally opened a dispensary.

6. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

That is what I am thinking will happen this week. Bohn is going to be in California starting Tuesday. That tie Scott was wearing had the colors of the Buffs and Utes and I knew it was that same exact tie...there's no stinking way Scott doesn't have that many ties to choose from...he had to be wearing that tie for a reason.

I'm sure the next time Beebe is on TV during a football game, he will be wearing a burnt orange one.

7. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

the ties don't matter... however my gut is they will announce that CU is going next year... either this week or next week... but based his media savvy... i would guess if they were going to announce it... they would announce a presser for monday before the game on Saturday...

8. SF_BUFF

SF_BUFF Member

This.

On a side note, it sounds like everything is hydroponic. Congratulations. Many around the country can only dream of that kind of quality.