What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Last Chance Today To Win Free Trip To CU/Nebraska Game!

RuffBuff,

Was that you on CJ and Klatt again for the interview today? If so, great job. You worked in classiest fans in America and mentioned that all girls in Nebraska are fat. Plus you basically swore on the air too.

Post back so I can rep you (never tried to give rep out before so bear with me while I figure it out).

Well, Blake Street IS a Club Member of Allbuffs. Just sayin'.

only in it for $$$$

Which makes his watch parties of less interest to Buff fans??????

I guess from now on we'll only let people know about watch parties that occur in non-profit locations... :rolling_eyes:

RuffBuff,

Was that you on CJ and Klatt again for the interview today? If so, great job. You worked in classiest fans in America and mentioned that all girls in Nebraska are fat. Plus you basically swore on the air too.

Post back so I can rep you (never tried to give rep out before so bear with me while I figure it out).

Yes...I was on the air today. I had some more "material" to drop but didn't have the time or the 'opening' in the conversation....lol.

Blake St. was the only good part about last Friday.

EDIT: I mean during the game.

Starts with an A ends with a hole. Can I say that on the radio?

:lol:

ALL true too. I just tried to make reality as entertaining as possible. 2 young females called me an a-hole for no reason on the way into the stadium and if it weren't for the trip and the game, my gf was going to make them swallow their teeth.

Back