1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Left guard-who is the opening game starter?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Duff Man, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

This is really the only spot up for grabs. Looks like Adkins, Behrens, and Bahr will fight for it. Maybe MTM comes into the race eventually as the season starts. Who wins?

Right now, Adkins is running with the first team but both Bahr and Behrens have an edge in experience. I think Behrens wins out in the end.

2. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

My gut says Behrens. My brain also says Behrens

3. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I would agree with this as well. I do think that having those three battling for the starting position is nothing but a good thing.

4. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Adkins is on top atm... but from what I saw, I would say its a very fluid situation. My bet was on Tau... until **** happened.... Behrens is a hunch.

5. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Yep. Let the best guy win. If Adkins maintains the spot, props to him on overcoming the DUI arrest and the subsequent suspension of part of last season.

6. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

I say me. Really, wouldn't you want a left guard who went by lefty? What could be more natural? Of course, then I'd have to endure the abuse I'd rightfully get when I got planted on my backside 25 times a game....