1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Les Miles

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by FLounder, Sep 1, 2012.

1. FLounder

FLounder The Buffs will rise again! Club Member

Give him a blank check. If we have to pay him $7million a year and make him the highest paid then do it. I would rather have a Great coach and pay him than get a stadium upgrade. He Used to coach here, and his family travels to boulder every winter. We need a top-notch coach, man up bohn. Pay the money for a real coach.

2. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

3. rosstr

rosstr Well-Known Member

Pete Carroll

4. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

its not bohns call. remember, he couldnt even fire hawkins when he wanted to. benson and pds made that decision for him.

5. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Nice dream. But nostalgia doesn't win games or hire real coaches, money and commitment do.

Face it all...we're Cubs fans!!!

6. FLounder

FLounder The Buffs will rise again! Club Member

A boy can dream. If les wins less than10 games this year hell be on the hot seat. SEC....

7. SuperD

SuperD Club Member Club Member

Hell, I'd take Petrino and his baggage for 1.5 million. I don't care just bring in somebody who can coach a team capable of scoring more than 20 points a game on a regular basis. It has been 6 or 7 years since we have seen competent offensive football at Colorado.

8. 77buff

77buff Well-Known Member

He won 24 games the last 2 years without a QB. Mettenberger played pretty well tonight. Had just shy of 200 yds passing. 1 TD and 1 called back for a lineman down field who wasn't involved in the play. He will win at least 10 this year.

9. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

Yes, I remember Colorado attracting the Number One RB recruit out of LA and then he left with national publicity. I'm sure a blank check is all that Les Miles is thinking of compared to his easy ability to attract top-paid talent into LSU. Those boosters know how to hand out credit cards, cars, apartments, etc.

You have to remember. We're in the Pac-12 now and there's no team that gets away with things... like... uh... say, I see USC's got new boosters admitting to paying players. Well, that's just another slap on the wrist. In 10 or 15 years, they might be ruled in violation.