1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

less than 3 months left

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by jrod212, May 31, 2008.

1. jrod212

jrod212 Member

yay!

im so excited. last year's season was good, but last year, i didnt have much knowledge of the team and such. now that im a recruiting junkie and such, i think im going to enjoy this season a lot more.

2. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

You have the fever now!! :lol:

3. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Watch out, the fever is not all good. It can cause blistering depression and unnatural euphoria... I am hoping for more of the euphoria this year;)

4. jrod212

jrod212 Member

well i think i got here at a good year. i think while the buffs are rising back to national prominence, it will be a very exciting time to be a student here.

5. The Guest

The Guest Guest

It's frustrating to invest so much emotion in something I have no power to influence (aside from burning an afforementioned unlucky ballcap).

6. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

Yep, you are one lucky SOB, I'm glad I could extend my stay here one more year.

7. jrod212

jrod212 Member

owned lol

8. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Well here is a thought for everyone... My first year as an undergrad was 2001. Most of us remember 2001 as a pretty awesome year where CU surprised everybody after a pretty bad year.

This year is my first year again since I am going to Law school at CU now... Hopefully, we can get the crazy first year without the awful drop that I experienced in my last few years:(

9. unbiasedtruth

unbiasedtruth Well-Known Member

you too huh?