1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let The Meltdown Begin

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Daaah, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

****. I think I'm done with Hawk. I know I was one of the last hold outs, but this is the first time I can ever remember having objectively pleenty of time for them to come back and having absolutely no hope that the team actually would. We are CU. We should be better than this. This is a ****ing joke. I've been a hold out but I can't do it anymore. I had NO hope in the 3rd ****ing QR down by two TD. That's two possessions with nearly a half to go. With NO hope. I'm done with his regime.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  2. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

my melt was a while ago. this is just confirmation. guy had a chance to win it back with fans....and we give it away to a team that was much better coached and struggled with UMASS.

no shame in getting outworked by Darth Snyder, you know he's going to come after an inexperience starter at QB (unless you are Dan Hawkins)....but we're terrible on special teams. missed PAT and two fumbled punts.

3. Hi.O

Hi.O Member

Winning the North still isn't out of the question.
    Mizzou is gonna be 0-3
    Kansas probably 1-2 , Nebraska might be going the same way too.

4. Daaah

We CANNOT move the ball. You don't win if you can't score.

Especially if you start each drive behind the 20yd line and the opponent starts at the ****ing 40.

5. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

CU will not win the Big 12 North with a 1-7 record.

6. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

Everything you see out of CU comes down to coaching at this point. Too many penalties, too many TO's, no offensive creativity, and no fire or sense of urgency out of anyone.

7. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Wow, what an ugly loss. :wow: And I really and truly believed that this team was getting better and had a legitimate chance to win 4 or possibly even 5 games down the stretch. Damm what an idot I feel like now.

:brick:

8. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

My worst fears about this offense have come true...

9. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

I'm with you. I've been less worried about the W/L columns and more focusing on how the team is playing and they don't seem to be progressing with DH at the helm. They should be much better than they are. This staff doesn't know how to coach and I am now fully done with them.

10. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Doesn't matter who starts at qb, we have no OL . Mcknight is a good possession wr and simas is decent, the other 3 guys,simmons,wright and jefferson hardly ever see the field.

This offense looked halfway decent vs kansas and looked awful today.

Frustrating loss and the season killer.

11. Daaah

The offense has been awful since 2006. Last week? We had one real drive. This week? One real drive. You do not win (esp. in the big 12) if you cannot get a first down when you need one.

12. lvbuff

lvbuff Well-Known Member

For some reason I cant put my finger on the offensive woes...I guess it all starts with offensive line...but I am not so sure this is the case...Is it possible that the coaches have never tried to establish an offensive identity? The bravado coming out of Spring and fall was that this would be a smash mouth running offense...the evidence would suggest otherwise. Some have said just wait till this line "gels" well how ****ing long do these guys need to play together before they gel? What would make anyone think that the O-line will be any better next year? Its just so ****ing frustrating to watch anymore. Yeah CU will win the North....Hah...they will be lucky to win another game this season...Game day coaching is one of many dimensions that Hawkins and his staff get zeroes...I have always been a coach homer...was bummed when Nueheisal left, bummed when Barnett was run off...supported Hawkins up until this year...No more excuses

13. Dunken

Dunken Member

I dont want to win the big 12 North, all that means is Hawkins will be back next yr....this sucks for these kids, they deserve better

14. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

I can't believe we still have posters talking about winning the big 12 north. As if that wasnt enough of a joke last week.

15. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

There is no execution, no consistency, even last week there were drops that could have killed us.

16. Daaah

When was the last team we flat out won a game vs a decent team? CU football should be about taking victories rather than receiving them. The drive at the end of the game last week gave me hope, but now, it seems like the continuation of a trend. More of the same...

You have to go out and expect to win games and win them with attitude, hustle, and talent. This is the big XII.