What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Let your voice be heard

I can't take it anymore. I'm going negative on Bohn. I don't expect a response, but here is the email I sent him:

You're half the problem with our football team. You hired Hawkins without doing any research(EVERY fan in Boise knew Petersen was the man, NOT Hawkins). You hired an unqualified coach in Embree. I'm wondering what your qualifications for the job are other than running a bad AD at San Diego St. and Idaho? Unless you quit we are screwed. You will hire another lame duck coach. Mike you need to quit if you have any respect for this school. I've seen your overall record when hiring coaches and it's NOT pretty. You need to be fundraiser and that's IT! Please just step down because you can't run an Athletic Department to save your life. You're a loser Mike.

I'm glad you don't expect a response.

Charlie would be glad to see we finally have fans who take their football seriously enough.

That's the point. I'm tired of being nice. I got run off the Daily Camera last year for politely saying Embree was a bad hire and it didn't do any good. I'm sick and tired of losing. Flat out tired. The 70-3 Texas game seems like it was in another life. I'm gonna keep sending nasty emails to everyone in the administration. I don't care what anyone thinks. If this was a team in the south they would be getting death threats from fans. I stopped my season tickets when Bohn gave hired Embree, so I don't have any other way to make an impact. IMO we need to step up our level of vitriol as it's a good way to get any change. I would be willing to lead a rally outside of the stadium with Fire Benson, Fire Bohn signs if anyone else is game. We have to do SOMETHING...

You ****ing pussy. Why didn't you make the death threat??

---------->YOU.

Back