What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Let's be frank about Eric Bieniemy

Eric Bieniemy did not hire Eric Bieniemy as the offensive coordinator. The real moron is the one that hired an unqualified Eric Bieniemy as offensive coordinator. Of course, Bieniemy was not going to turn down the biggest promotion of his career, would you?? Have you ever turned down a promotion when offered?

By the way, the moron is the same guy that hired the unqualified Embree as head coach.

If there is a moron it is spelled B-O-H-N-H-E-A-D.

I think it would great if you went to the next game and you got in Bieniemy's face and yelled at him that he is a freakin' moron. That would really be great.

And then when the doctor extracted your head from your own ass, you can be comforted in the fact that you told Bieniemy whatsup.

So, leaving aside the fact that Mike Bohn didn't hire EB as offensive coordinator (by almost all accounts, Bohn had very little choice in the HC hire, let alone hiring the assistants, which even in less dysfunctional programs is the responsibility of the HC, not the AD), I assume this means that at the next game you're going to get in Mike Bohn's face and yell at him that he's a moron? That would be really great. Because I'm pretty sure that Bohn could put your head even further up your ass too. The difference between him and EB is that Bohn wouldn't actually do it.

So, leaving aside the fact that Mike Bohn didn't hire EB as offensive coordinator (by almost all accounts, Bohn had very little choice in the HC hire, let alone hiring the assistants, which even in less dysfunctional programs is the responsibility of the HC, not the AD)

So this is now a fact?

Or is this, like....your opinion, man?!

:smile2:

So this is now a fact?

Or is this, like....your opinion, man?!

:smile2:

That Bohn didn't choose EB? Yeah, I'll classify that as fact. :smile2:

And yes, most accounts of the hiring process are pretty clear that Buffs4Life and Mac had much more influence than Bohn did in the HC hire. I won't go so far as to say that's "fact", though...

He is a moron.

We love him for the leadership, talent and toughness he showed while he was here. He's also a charismatic guy who commands a room.

But he is a moron.

He's always been a moron. I won't go into his off-field incidents and some of the stories from when he was here, but suffice to say that nothing about Bieniemy ever suggested that he deserved the "cerebral" label.

I still like Bieniemy. He just should never have been considered by anyone to be an Offensive Coordinator. It's sad to see him scrambling to figure out a play to call. It's sad to see delays of game on consecutive plays. It's sad to see the predictability of the offense. It's sad to see someone call a QB sneak on 1st and 10 because he thinks that it's 3rd and 1.

Bieniemy is a moron.

Please do him a favor and save him from further embarrassing himself. Let him find a job as a RB coach somewhere to save some face, thank him for his service to CU, and hire an OC who has a clue what he's doing.

(I posted this on Rivals and it bears repeating. Eric Bieniemy is a moron.)

Feel better now?

BigBang, you are a ****ing idiotic moron. I did not neg rep you and should have but you neg me. **** you and your tiny little mind. Back at ya moron.

Asshole. He was a good child before the, umm, incident.

You actually made me laugh out loud. I have not neg repped a Buff fan before today but the little prick neg repped me. Are you kidding. Little dousche nozzle

he was a good running back that fumbled the ball frequently... but he was a good running back, I will leave it at that

He looks like a bush league moron on the sideline screaming and jumping around like a lunatic. When it is his play calling that puts his players in horrid situations where they can in no way succeed. Fire all of them.

Embree's demeanor is worse. He constantly looks annoyed, which can't inspire confidence in the players.

I think it would great if you went to the next game and you got in Bieniemy's face and yelled at him that he is a freakin' moron. That would really be great.

And then when the doctor extracted your head from your own ass, you can be comforted in the fact that you told Bieniemy whatsup.

So EB punching out a fan would somehow make him not a moron in your estimation?

To your earlier post, I also agree that Embree is a moron for hiring him.

Regarding Bohn, this wasn't his choice of HC or staff. He's more of a pussy for going along with it than he is a moron. Mac, our large boosters and the Buffs4Life crowd have a moronic understanding of what was needed for a coaching staff.

oh for **** sake. **** mac and **** buffs4life. Thankful for all Mac did as a coach and for all the former Buffs, but their constant meddling and agendas have ****ed us 10x over. they are the last bit of fond Buff FB memories that I have and now I am growing to hate them.

Back