What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Let's be honest.

Dude he dont have to compete that hard to get recruits to Texas. Maybe with OU, ill give u that one. It sells itself pretty much, top notch everything. I think Mack Brown is solid like you said but great no way.

Nobody expects to win this game this week. There pretty much isn't anything they could do this week that would make me more pissed off than I am. However, the game I'm now focusing on is the KU game the following week. If they are going to have any chance for a mediocre season, it all hinges on beating KU. A good season is already out of the question, but mediocrity is still something we can all rally behind.

One of the most revealing comments made during the WV game was that the CU football program is on the verge of slipping into irrelevance.

Dude he dont have to compete that hard to get recruits to Texas. Maybe with OU, ill give u that one. It sells itself pretty much, top notch everything. I think Mack Brown is solid like you said but great no way.

Right. Like, practically the day after last year's signing, he basically had this year's class verbally committed.

Back