What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Let's help a Buff!

Tatonka

Club Member
Club Member
Hey gang, I'm not sure if this is something you'd be interested in, but I figured I'd at least ask since we're all Buffs4Life. My good friend Adam (@HotRack knows him as well) and a hard core Buff fan was recently diagnosed with ALS. We are trying to do everything we can to help him and his wife out. Since we've been tailgating with him every year since we graduated in 2005 (damn 35 year olds!), we had the idea of creating shirts that both showcase Adam's love of CU and helps to raise awareness and donations for ALS and Adam.

Through some personal connections, we were able to create a unique shirt design that is customized for Adam (see the attached proof). There are also men's tank tops available, but I do not have a proof for those. I know the proof is a little small, so here is what the back says:
#ALSawareness
Every Drop for Adam
Donate @ www.alsa.org
Note: I've asked the designer that this be in the official CU Athletics Boulder Font

We were also able to get these for just the cost of production plus tax. As a way to raise some money specifically for Adam and Shelby, we're asking for $30 for these shirts ($25 for kid's) and the difference between the production cost for the shirt and the $30 will go directly to Adam and Shelby (approximately $11/shirt on average - this average will only increase with increased volume, which is why we are trying to include as many people as possible). We just found out that there will be no production costs and EVERY CENT will now go to Adam & his wife!

Here are the directions for purchasing if you're interested in a shirt:
1. Send an e-mail directly to me with the number of shirts and sizes you would like to order.
Sizes:
Women's (S-2XL)
Men's (XS-4XL)
Kid's (S-L)
cleardot.gif

Note: This brand does tend to run a little small.
2. I'll DM you payment info either here or via email
3. If you do not live in Denver and will need to have the shirt shipped to you, please include your shipping address in your email to me. We'll work with you after the shirts are printed for shipping, which we anticipate being around $3-$6/shirt. I could have them at our tailgate in the engineering lot for Idaho State.
We will want to send the orders all in at once so please complete these steps by August 22 if you would like a shirt. Please note that even if you send me an email with quantities and sizes, but payment has not been made by August 22, your shirts will not be included in the run. We will need to make the payment immediately.
After the shirts are printed and distributed, we will make sure to include a card for Adam and his wife that has everyone's name that purchased a shirt.

Also - feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone you think could be interested.
Thank you all for your support and help!
Adam Shirt.JPG

$3200 raised so far for our fellow Buff and still going strong, get your orders in before the deadline tomorrow!

Thank you SO much for the support!
GO BUFFS!!!

Behind the scenes, Lance Carl doesn't always get as much credit as he deserves for all the things going on around CU Football. But he is a class guy doing a great job. He stepped up with public support of this fundraiser.

Behind the scenes, Lance Carl doesn't always get as much credit as he deserves for all the things going on around CU Football. But he is a class guy doing a great job. He stepped up with public support of this fundraiser.

That is AMAZING!!! Love that guy!!!

Hey Buffs, Happy GAME DAY!!! Thanks for your help with this fund raiser, we raised over $4000 for Adam and his wife! I am in the engineering lot tailgating with the shirts in hand! If you're around, shoot me a text and we'll meet up to get your shirts to you! Sorry for the last minute announcement, but we just got the this morning.

Thanks and GO BUFFS!!!
-Dan
720-201-6156

Back