What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lets Punch our ticket today

Unleash Hell

And get redemption for getting screwed over last year. Come on Buffs, one more W against a team you have beat this year!

If we win and get the auto bid does that mean we would be exempt from playing in Dayton? I'm thinking that's the case because 4 of the 8 teams that have to go to Dayton are the last 4 at-large teams that get in, and the other 4 are the 4 weakest small conference champs.

Therefore even if we get a 12-seed we shouldn't have to worry about playing in Dayton in that stupid "first round".

If we win and get the auto bid does that mean we would be exempt from playing in Dayton? I'm thinking that's the case because 4 of the 8 teams that have to go to Dayton are the last 4 at-large teams that get in, and the other 4 are the 4 weakest small conference champs.

Therefore even if we get a 12-seed we shouldn't have to worry about playing in Dayton in that stupid "first round".

Only at-large bids go to dayton. (Last four in)

Only at-large bids go to dayton. (Last four in)

False. Last year the SWAC winner (I think) and the Sun Belt winner (UALR) were in the play-in round.

Just read four teams who won their conferences were in it last year-all small (Horizon, Sun Belt, SWAC, and somebody else I think).

Last edited:
Totally missed the Cal game lastnight (on East Coast). Will be watching tonight. Let's go Buffs!!!

Anyone know what our RPI is after this run? Last I see is #87 but we only had 19 wins at that point...

Jerry Palm has Cal and Arizona as the Pac12 teams in.

Arizona fans think they will get an at-large bid regardless of the outcome...... how does that make sense? We have almost identical resumes.

Jerry Palm has Cal and Arizona as the Pac12 teams in.

Arizona fans think they will get an at-large bid regardless of the outcome...... how does that make sense? We have almost identical resumes.

Exactly, I've been saying the same thing in other threads. I don't see how they're in either the "First 4 Out" or "Next 4 Out" categories.

Exactly, I've been saying the same thing in other threads. I don't see how they're in either the "First 4 Out" or "Next 4 Out" categories.

We're both in "last 4 out" because one of us has to win the conference tournament. Seems a little lazy by lenardi, if you ask me.

We're both in "last 4 out" because one of us has to win the conference tournament. Seems a little lazy by lenardi, if you ask me.

ESPN's scroll just said that the loser of the Pac-12 title game will not get an at-large bid, which sounds accurate to me.

Our RPI is 71st. Arizona's is 76th, so why they think they'll get an at-large even with a loss today is beyond me.

Which site do you use, CVille?

I'm on the Realtime RPI VIP and I'm showing CU at #70, UA at #72.

You never know, even if we lose, the selection committee will probably think CSU is CU and we get a bid anyway.

I'm thinking that after our win today the rammies will be screwed. The Committee will not want two teams from Colorado, the arrogant pricks. I'm also sick of all these stupid automatic births for **** conferences like The Sunbelt.

I'm thinking that after our win today the rammies will be screwed. The Committee will not want two teams from Colorado, the arrogant pricks. I'm also sick of all these stupid automatic births for **** conferences like PAC-12.

fif any other league's board

I'm thinking that after our win today the rammies will be screwed. The Committee will not want two teams from Colorado, the arrogant pricks. I'm also sick of all these stupid automatic births for **** conferences like The Sunbelt.

The worry and hand-wringing going on at Ramnation is pretty good right now. A win tonight could conceivably bump them out, as some brackets have dropped them down to the play-in game.

They also seem convinced that no teams in our Pac truly deserve an NCAA berth. I think Cal, Washington, Oregon, and CU would smoke CSU if they played the game today.

The autobids for conferences like the sunbelt are exactly why March Madness is so great. Match ups you'll never see elsewhere and upset possibilities galore.

Back