What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Life in Huskerland

Runza? Sounds like a real swanky Nub joint. Let me guess, wooden floors, covered in peanut shells, 50 cent beers and a juke box.

Life in Huskerland is great!

21565d1350619680-sports-babes-998-nebraska.jpg

This is the best you can do? How far post-op is the "chick" on the left?

Just because...

[video=youtube;TjjEMkNomRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjjEMkNomRc[/video]

Despite that retarded video, our reputation is actually on the rise

[video=youtube;vOF1Zgdhn9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOF1Zgdhn9g[/video]

2mil views + comments

Last edited:
They're like hot chicks but fatter. Why are their heads so large?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Cause they're fat, but not, but look as though they should be. Eventfully those bobble heads will gobble enough food that their young metabolisms can't keep up.

I'm not so concerned about the fat. The bodies I can see I would classify as "fun". Pretty tough heads, though.

In the movie "Best in Show" Lenny states that one of the characters (the scary chick from 40-year-old-virgin) looks like a "cocktail waitress on an oil rig". I think that applies here too.

I'm not so concerned about the fat. The bodies I can see I would classify as "fun". Pretty tough heads, though.

In the movie "Best in Show" Lenny states that one of the characters (the scary chick from 40-year-old-virgin) looks like a "cocktail waitress on an oil rig". I think that applies here too.

He went after her like she was made out of ham!

Posting a picture on a game day of the waitresses at Twin Peaks in Omaha isn't exactly an accurate representation of Husker fans. You probably think that the strippers really are interested in what you have to say, don't you?

Posting a picture on a game day of the waitresses at Twin Peaks in Omaha isn't exactly an accurate representation of Husker fans. You probably think that the strippers really are interested in what you have to say, don't you?

:lol:

Back