What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Li'l Bo Pelini gets a raise

Your'e 100% right - 4 years ago we had a chance to get him, but we got sucked in by a song and dance from Talkins. Oh no Pelini is to rough around the edges, not a good face man, doesn't have the media savy.
Do you think he would've come to CU? I never really gave it much thought. I know he was very pissed at kNU back then.

I think Pelini would have definitely considered coming to CU...4 years ago, I could not imagine him turning the Buffs down.

Do you think he would've come to CU? I never really gave it much thought. I know he was very pissed at kNU back then.
Went to LSU and was a huge part of their NC season. Miles never could have won it without Pelini - best defensive coach in college football. If NU can get the offense cooking - lights out. Yes, I think he would have taken the CU job, but the administration was looking for
a squeaky clean, choirboy, rosy cheeked pitchman. The Pelini brothers are 2 tough street fighting dagos from the wrong side of Youngstown. Exactly what we could use right now.

Went to LSU and was a huge part of their NC season. Miles never could have won it without Pelini - best defensive coach in college football. If NU can get the offense cooking - lights out. Yes, I think he would have taken the CU job, but the administration was looking for
a squeaky clean, choirboy, rosy cheeked pitchman. The Pelini brothers are 2 tough street fighting dagos from the wrong side of Youngstown. Exactly what we could use right now.
How would you feel about Carl Pelini as CU's head coach? I don't know if he'd be interested because I doubt he'd like the idea of having to play his brother every year . . . but in a purely hypothetical sense? I don't think Carl gets the credit he deserves here in Nebraska . . . he's a hell of a coach in his own right and it's only a matter of time before he is a head coach. He's a little less rough around the edges than Bo . . . but has a similar mentality when it comes to football. (humor me . . . it's the offseason and I'm bored.)

Last edited:
Back