What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lindgren being considered for South Carolina HC job?

Agents wife, mother or sister.

When you have zero leverage, you can alwsys attempt to bake some up

With the type of players they have at USC (east) I don't think Lindgren would have to be as cute to get into the endzone. They've been a colossal disappointment this year, however. There is a lot of talent there. Don't think he's HC material, but I could see him maybe moving on to be an OC elsewhere. Maybe that's what they thought?

I'm being serious here.

Toby Neinas came to CU from Montana State. They just fired their HC. It's not out of the question that Toby would get a look there.

Please oh please oh please.

Seriously, They wouldn't have Neinas interview to be their special teams coach again, much less their head coach. They take their football seriously at MSU... Ash did an incredible job there, really surprised they let him go. They were a dumpster fire when I moved to Montana in the last '90's and he brought them almost to the par of the Griz which is a hell of an accomplishment.

I live in SC and there are no reports of Lindgren's name associated with the Gamecocks. Kirby Smart is the frontrunner since Herman pulled his name. As a Buff fan I wish it were true. I think the more logical situation is RG is going to push for MM to make changes to the offensive staff. Tumpkins and Leavitt are great additions and have made a huge difference in the defensive play. Recruiting from Fla is good also, especially to get these kids 2,000+ miles from home.

Can we put this to bed? Clemsonlady isn't credible. I was bored at work and tweeted her asking where she heard this-she says her source is "some gamecock boosters" and that they are interviewing Troy Calhoun as a "courtesy".......Riggghhhttttt

Just stop. This was all about, Leavitt, obviously, as has already been pointed out. There was some confusion. Just stop.

She mentioned Lindgren by name as well as his title twice on her timeline.
See post #28.

Once there was a misunderstanding on the coordinator, the wrong name was sure to follow.

Cocks aren't going to offer a young OC of an unsuccessful program. They would offer a proven HC who has turned down an HC offer from Bama, and may be looking to get back in the game.

Misunderstandings happen all of the time.

See post #28.

Once there was a misunderstanding on the coordinator, the wrong name was sure to follow.

Cocks aren't going to offer a young OC of an unsuccessful program. They would offer a proven HC who has turned down an HC offer from Bama, and may be looking to get back in the game.

Misunderstandings happen all of the time.
Obviously makes more sense with JL than BL. JL would be gone in a heartbeat if offered, I would imagine.

What is your point? He was right all along, or are we still believing that what we really need is continuity?
I am sure that, with the MM critical post count numbering 10X a day from some barely post-pubescent 20ish non-booster, RG is paying close attention & upping his '****s given' on a weekly basis. Otherwise the Allbuffs audience is well aware of Slider's well-documented hard-on for McIntyre's dismissal. The fact that you apparently enjoy his incessant & pointless sniping is adorable, but not terribly surprising.

I am sure that, with the MM critical post count numbering 10X a day from some barely post-pubescent 20ish non-booster, RG is paying close attention & upping his '****s given' on a weekly basis. Otherwise the Allbuffs audience is well aware of Slider's well-documented hard-on for McIntyre's dismissal. The fact that you apparently enjoy his incessant & pointless sniping is adorable, but not terribly surprising.
Thanks for your cincern bruh. I'm a Buff Club Member and season ticket holder despite MM.

Thanks for your cincern bruh. I'm a Buff Club Member and season ticket holder despite MM.
ISUlmF3lWYrKg.gif

I find it highly amusing that you guys are cheering for Lindgren to get hired so that MacIntyre won't be able to keep him on staff. If that's the only way our head coach is going to get rid of an assistant that is obviously underachieving, why the hell do you guys still want him as head coach

I hope we're good enough (again) one day for this to happen to us from the other side. That a tweet from an old female Buff fan can rile up another team's insecure fanbase.

Back