1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Linebacker U!!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Heywood, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Heywood

Heywood The actual El Guapo Club Member

[video]http://www.cubuffs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=1701&id=780734[/video]

Hope that link works. Awesome video 12 minutes of old school CU LB Dominance. I sure do miss that attitude and the nasty way those guys played. If this doesnt get you stoked for the season then you must be dead.

DesertDawg526 likes this.
  2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Hell yeah!

I love how we're celebrating our traditions again. We have so much to be proud of and we have allowed a public perception that we're a bankrupt Iowa State or something. Ridiculous. Biggest failure of the post-scandal era. Even bigger than the Halkins error.

3. Heywood

Heywood The actual El Guapo Club Member

I think they should send this to every LB prospect we recruit.

4. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

one of the many reasons I am glad cabral is back with us

5. DesertDawg526

DesertDawg526 Resident Dawg Club Member

Great Link! Thanks...

It's good to see that the pride and tradition of the Colorado Buffaloes will no longer be entrusted to the timid and weak...

6. Buffs4Life

Buffs4Life Member

LOVE this video! What an honor to be a part of the LB tradition that CU holds, true players know that Brian Cabral is "The Man"! Love his passion and emotion--he is, like Alfred says, the "consummate Buff".

Is it just me, or is the CU Video Department doing an AMAZING job this year?! It's like they've finally gotten license to share how special the tradition of CU football really is, in an incredibly creative and inspiring way. So impressed with everything that's coming out of that department these days...makes me so proud to be a Buff!

7. J.R. Ewing

J.R. Ewing Club Member Club Member

It's 95 outside and I still got chills. Great list but they didn't mention Sam Rogers or Ronnie Woolfork. You got nothin Penn St.

8. dyemeduke

dyemeduke Well-Known Member

...yeah, I was wondering about the same thing about Rogers, Woolfork, Greg Jones, or Hannibal Navies. I believe there was some type of falling out with Navies, because if I recall correctly, during MNF games, he'd say his HS and not CU...

Not trying to hate on anyone, but the video should have mentioned these four...I put them all above J Johnson, Dawn, Washington and Iwuh for what it's worth.

9. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Agree with 4 mentioned above being left out too. Great video - too bad there wasn't old file footage around of Romig, Cabral, and Remington that would've been cool to watch.

10. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

Where's Deluzio?

11. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Or Mickey Pruit

12. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

love that play Joey Johnson makes on Ferris of ATM in 2002. game winner. is that AJ Christoff early on?

13. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

Hey coach, put me in! What an awesome collection of clips. Agree with the above poster that this should be packaged for all of those linebackers we are recruiting. So much tradition and so much talent that has been coached and developed in Boulder by the great Hawain Buff Brian Cabral!

14. Bob4Buffs

Bob4Buffs New Member

Great clip. I'm ready for the season to begin and watch the new LB's dominate the field. GO Buffs