What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Linebacker U!!

Heywood

Rambling Boy of Pleasure
Club Member
[video]http://www.cubuffs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=1701&id=780734[/video]

Hope that link works. Awesome video 12 minutes of old school CU LB Dominance. I sure do miss that attitude and the nasty way those guys played. If this doesnt get you stoked for the season then you must be dead.

Hell yeah!

I love how we're celebrating our traditions again. We have so much to be proud of and we have allowed a public perception that we're a bankrupt Iowa State or something. Ridiculous. Biggest failure of the post-scandal era. Even bigger than the Halkins error.

[video]http://www.cubuffs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=1701&id=780734[/video]

Hope that link works. Awesome video 12 minutes of old school CU LB Dominance. I sure do miss that attitude and the nasty way those guys played. If this doesnt get you stoked for the season then you must be dead.

Great Link! Thanks...

It's good to see that the pride and tradition of the Colorado Buffaloes will no longer be entrusted to the timid and weak...

LOVE this video! What an honor to be a part of the LB tradition that CU holds, true players know that Brian Cabral is "The Man"! Love his passion and emotion--he is, like Alfred says, the "consummate Buff".

Is it just me, or is the CU Video Department doing an AMAZING job this year?! It's like they've finally gotten license to share how special the tradition of CU football really is, in an incredibly creative and inspiring way. So impressed with everything that's coming out of that department these days...makes me so proud to be a Buff!

It's 95 outside and I still got chills. Great list but they didn't mention Sam Rogers or Ronnie Woolfork. You got nothin Penn St.

...yeah, I was wondering about the same thing about Rogers, Woolfork, Greg Jones, or Hannibal Navies. I believe there was some type of falling out with Navies, because if I recall correctly, during MNF games, he'd say his HS and not CU...

Not trying to hate on anyone, but the video should have mentioned these four...I put them all above J Johnson, Dawn, Washington and Iwuh for what it's worth.

Agree with 4 mentioned above being left out too. Great video - too bad there wasn't old file footage around of Romig, Cabral, and Remington that would've been cool to watch.

Hey coach, put me in! What an awesome collection of clips. Agree with the above poster that this should be packaged for all of those linebackers we are recruiting. So much tradition and so much talent that has been coached and developed in Boulder by the great Hawain Buff Brian Cabral!

Back