What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lineup I want to see - Zone Breaker

Bingo. I think Boyle's going to be switching from a 3 guard lineup to a more traditional NBA style one. I honestly think next year we'll be looking at:

G - Dinwiddie
G - X. Johnson
F - Dre
F - Cain
F - Scott

I like this, Cain and Scott will provide an interior presence that CU lacks right now. I really like what Booker provides off the bench, that spark can't be undervalued. Does anybody know if x. johnson can shoot? We obviously know he can dunk on people, it would be nice if there was an outside shot to go along with it.

Boyle got to take advantage of Dre speed against other power forwards in the conference, he is a power forward. Xavier Johnson will play small forward next year. Booker is an excellent defender, good ball handler, and can shoot, he is also a mismatch at shooting guard. Basketball is a game of matchup, and right now Colorado got an advantage with a shooting guard that can handle the ball so well, a powerforward that can take other forwards off the dribble with his speed, can step outside and hit the three.
Dropping wisdom in the bball forum. What do you NOT know? /hypocrite

I like this, Cain and Scott will provide an interior presence that CU lacks right now. I really like what Booker provides off the bench, that spark can't be undervalued. Does anybody know if x. johnson can shoot? We obviously know he can dunk on people, it would be nice if there was an outside shot to go along with it.

Therein lies the big issue. I've gone game by game for a few of his and I'm not seeing a whole lot of outside shooting there. Hopefully he can bring it because if he and The Mayor can keep teams honest, we should be fine.

Back