What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Little Brother Tickets (Sunday, Dec 6 at Noon in Foco )

wyobuff

Last time the we went to beat up on little brother in that god-awful snowstorm, you could buy some tickets from the CU ticket office, and they were all in one section (H It looks like). Does anyone know if CU will get a block of tickets again, or should I just get some tickets from the CSU ticket office?

That said, who else is planning on attending?
Im in +1 or 3

Last time the we went to beat up on little brother in that god-awful snowstorm, you could buy some tickets from the CU ticket office, and they were all in one section (H It looks like). Does anyone know if CU will get a block of tickets again, or should I just get some tickets from the CSU ticket office?

That said, who else is planning on attending?
Im in +1 or 3

I am sure CU will have a block of tickets. Also this

I am thinking about going. Need to get done with my road trip to SLC first though.

I'll be driving down on my own no matter. Will they be releasing non-package tickets? The package deal could be why I bought from CSU last time (and ended up on their ****ing email list....ugh)

I'll be driving down on my own no matter. Will they be releasing non-package tickets? The package deal could be why I bought from CSU last time (and ended up on their ****ing email list....ugh)

Ya I bought through CSU last year too, and those ****ers emailed be about donations for their new stadium even after unsubscribing from their list serve...

FYI, CU is selling no tickets for this game other than the above bus tickets. There is no CU section according to the ticket office. You have to buy the tickets from stubhub or through CSU if you don't do the bus deal.

FYI, CU is selling no tickets for this game other than the above bus tickets. There is no CU section according to the ticket office. You have to buy the tickets from stubhub or through CSU if you don't do the bus deal.

Any clue which section the tickets with the bus deal will be in?

You'd have to call and ask. Since it's from Boulder only, not doing it. CU tix did not know.

Not surprising. They aren't the most organized.

Behind the basket sections J and K have high availability (across from CSU's main student section/above the little student section). Section H is where we were last year. Tickets are $15.

I was in L or M Last time I believe. Should this group all try and buy tickets in H?
I came with 1 buff fan, but it was just us 2 in a sea of green last time. would prefer not to have that again.
However, taking over behind one basket would be relatively easy (and hysterical)

Any clue which section the tickets with the bus deal will be in?

The number on the ad is for the Buff Club, so I would call them and ask since it looks like they are organizing the bus trip. It's very possible that they are working directly with the CSU ticket office to get the block of tickets and as such they should have that information. That would also explain why the CU ticket office isn't aware of the seat assignments for the game...

I sent an email to someone in the AD too. We'll see if they know.

Blake Street has done a bus before, but haven't heard anything from them yet.

Back