What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Live chat with Larry Scott at 1pm Mountain today!

Larry impresses everytime and worth the view. Glad to see streaming of all games likely.

Looks like "pods" are definitley in play if we expand

12:02
Comment From Andrew
Commissioner Scott, in the event that we one day see a Pac-16, would you be inclined to split the conference up into two divisions (consisting of 8 teams) or four pods (consisting of 4 teams)?

fb_share2.png

12:03
Larry Scott:
I'll answer what I can about this, because I know there is a lot of interest. But I don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves. Our preference is status quo, all conferences staying at 12. But...if we expanded further, we'd carefully look at equal access to all territories.

I'd say more like pod scheduling...but very reassuring words from Larry Scott. The scheduling not the divisions was the reason for my concerns about CU going to the East Division because when the Pac-16 happens, I suspect that will be where we actually go.

Back