What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LIVE: Weekend Games Thread 9/18 - 9/19

I think he would actually listen too.

I think it would have some appeal in terms of location. Easy hop to WV. Facilities decent and the cupboard isn't bare with players. A halfway competent coach would win 6-7 games with this team right off the bat.

Just my opinion, but I think VT is in need of fresh blood. Obviously that's a slippery slope if it goes wrong and you toss away what Beamer built, but I think it's time.

You probably know a lot better than I do. I just figured Foster was the de facto next guy since he has never left for some reason.

Wow. UConn down 3 vs Mizzou with a 4th and 5 around the 22 and a little over a minute to go.

How stupid trying a horribly executed fake FG. The receiver had 4 Tigers on him.

Minnesota beats kent state 10-7 at home. I guess minnesota isn't the great team csu fans think they are. Sorry but csu has a decent defense but cu has a better offense than the gophers.

LSU vs auburn coming up. 130 in baton rogue. Going to be hell. Can't wait

Do you guys watch ESPN Goal Line? Not a bad way to watch. Not anything like Redzone, but ok if you don't care to focus on only one game.
I am watching this for the first time. No particularly compelling games on right now -this is way better.

LSU with a killer opening drive.

71 yard run on the first play of the drive and an option to get a TD.

LSU 7
Auburn 0

Death Valley at 95F in 95% humidity. People are going to get heat stroke.

Back