What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LIVE: Weekend Games Thread 9/18 - 9/19

The Washington v Utah St. game is pretty good as well. USU just scored a TD to put it at 10-17 Wash.

FYI - Saturdays on the ship suck the c0k of death. The direct tv signal might as well be the Pong screen saver (on every channel) and the internet bandwidth is just slightly under 128K.

Surprised Notre Dame was able to dominate Georgia Tech today. 30-7 with 5 minutes to go.

4 and out for NIU ... looks like the suckeyes will survive, after turning over the ball 5 times. If they are the #1 team in the nation, I'm Albert Einstein.

I understand Alex Lewis wants to transfer back to Colorado. Nebraska has agreed to grant a release of his scholarship. LOL!

Nebraska losing will be something I'll enjoy a lot if CU wins tonight. Otherwise, it's cold comfort.

Grudgingly, I also want to give credit to Notre Dame. They've lost 5 starters to injury already, including their QB. I'm very surprised/impressed that they took care of a damn good GA Tech team today. Irish are a team to watch this season.

Grudgingly, I also want to give credit to Notre Dame. They've lost 5 starters to injury already, including their QB. I'm very surprised/impressed that they took care of a damn good GA Tech team today. Irish are a team to watch this season.

Not a faner of the Domers, but there's no doubt they are legit this year.

USC loses to furd. Sark is on his way out. This furd O couldn't put any points against NW.

ROFL

best play ever just happened. Ole Miss with a ridiculous TD

ROFL

best play ever just happened. Ole Miss with a ridiculous TD

Hey ... it's how they drew it up. :D

Seriously though ... looks like Ole Miss is for real (again). And how cool is it that Treadwell seems to be at full speed and ability after last year's horrendous injury?

Back