What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LIVE: Weekend Games Thread 9/18 - 9/19

USC is the best team in the country. But Petey isn't coaching them, Sark is, so they'll finish around 8-4.

I would so love for Bama to lose this one. That combined with CU's win, USC's loss, and the Fuskers gut-wrenching loss in OT will pretty much make my weekend.

Holy ****! Looks like I missed a great 4th quarter in the Cal-UT game with the UT comeback falling just short. 45-44. Great win by Cal and solid result for the conference.

btw, Strong is hanging on by a thread now. He's the RichRodAtMichigan for UT.

Answer they did. I feel dirty rooting for an SEC team, even if it's against another SEC team. If only there was a way for both teams to lose.

Holy ****! Looks like I missed a great 4th quarter in the Cal-UT game with the UT comeback falling just short. 45-44. Great win by Cal and solid result for the conference.

btw, Strong is hanging on by a thread now. He's the RichRodAtMichigan for UT.
people in the stadium were not polite about young Mr. Rose.

It's very gratifying that auburn is just garbage now.

And the Fighting Skynerd fans are heading for the exits with several minutes left in the game.

Not a banner football day in the state of Alabama ... and I love it.

I'd say Ole Miss, Georgia, and LSU are the teams to beat in the $EC this season.

Mike London had Greyson Lambert as his backup QB, so he transferred to Georgia, got the starting job and today set an NCAA record with a 96% completion percentage

And the Fighting Skynerd fans are heading for the exits with several minutes left in the game.

Not a banner football day in the state of Alabama ... and I love it.

I'd say Ole Miss, Georgia, and LSU are the teams to beat in the $EC this season.

Yep. Great to see. I have two nieces and a nephew who are Georgia grads, and i like that team a lot. Second to the Buffs.

CPUglNHW8AAgsHv.png

I wish I could read what's on the screen at this point. How much time is left?

Back