What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Local Watch Parties - Denver & Boulder (Tuesday Night NIT)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
For those of you closer to Denver, Blake Street Tavern is hosting a Watch Party for the game. Here's the announcement that was posted on Rivals:

Hey Stampeders,

Please join fellow Buff fans at Blake Street Tavern for the biggest Watch Party in Buffs Basketball history as the Buffs take on Bama at Madison Square Garden this Tuesday night at 7 pm. BST is the official Away Game Watch Party Location for the Denver Buff Club, Denver Young Alums and C-Club. We will have all three of our bars open and the game will be on the vast majority of our 40 hdtv's with game sound. If you come before 6pm, enjoy Happy Hour pricing on appetizers and well, wine and draft. If you make it after 6pm, we will still have Coors/Coors Light Draft still on special for $3! Also, we will be giving away free Colorado Basketball t-shirts courtesy of the CU Athletic Department!

BST is located at 2301 Blake Street, one block north of Coors Field. After 5:30 pm, we have over 100 free parking spaces in our north and west parking lots or there is plenty of metered parking nearby. For more information, please call 303-675-0505 or visit BlakeStreetTavern.com.

Hope to see you all on Tuesday Night AND Thursday Night and GO BUFFS!

For those of you who can't get to Denver but want to watch the game in Boulder with other Buff fans on Tuesday night, we'll do a more casual thing at the Dark Horse (2922 Baseline, behind McDonald's). I just called them and they said that they are "likely" to have the volume on for the game. So that will be the spot. My wife and I will get there by 6pm. Let's try to take over that center barstool table in the front if we can.

Post if you're in for the DH.

Thursday night will also be a go if we win.

:gobuffs:

Planning to head over to the DH after 7 PM softball game.

Ill be at the BST, with the gf, wearing my grey #11 cory higgins jersey if anyone wants to say hi

Alright I'm goin to the BST for the first time. I'll be the guy wearing the CU hat with the hot gf:smile2:

Back