What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LOL at the BCS

Once Notre Dame loses, Ohio State needs to just unilaterally declare themselves the champions.

Barkley is hurt. ND wins. SEC champ vs ND.

SEC doesn't look nearly as strong if Florida, South Carolina and Georgia lose to ACC teams next week. Not at all out of the question, either. I think FSU and Clemson win. And I don't look at UGA over GT as anything close to a lock.

Not thrilled about UF's chances at FSU next week either...although the D has been pretty strong, the Gator offense has been in general quite pathetic for most of the season...

SEC doesn't look nearly as strong if Florida, South Carolina and Georgia lose to ACC teams next week. Not at all out of the question, either. I think FSU and Clemson win. And I don't look at UGA over GT as anything close to a lock.

No doubt a huge week for SEC/ACC games. SEC needs to sweep. I think all SEC teams will be favored.

Harumph. 42-10 and they took their foot off the gas pedal.

Driscoll was more than healthy vs. FSU and the noles couldn't wait to give the ball back to UF in the 1st half. Muschamp has those guys playing beyond themeselves, they grew up quick.

Back