What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LOL @ Notre Dame

We shouldn't laugh too hard...if the CU AD were to put together a video like this I imagine it would feature Tracy Chapman, instead of SIr Freekbass, or whatever his name is. Can't you just see Hawk rapping into the camera?

It's the little things, the little things;
Gotta get those horns out;
Those horns out;
Clean it up, bring the funk;
Master Hawk got the junk;

Followed with some nice Hawk era video highlights, all three of them....

Either way, I hope Brian Kelly is getting paid a lot of $$$, his appearance in that video may have scarred his reputation for life...

At least this one has hot co-eds in it. I'm giving the win to ND over KSU

This is not the time to show this to Pope Benedict XVI. Talk about abuse from a Catholic institution. Touchdown Jesus weeps.

Hey 4BCS...I double dare you to watch that POS video ten times in a row. Just be sure to hide any firearms before you start.

While rather corny, it's light years better than KSU's 'Power Towel' nightmare.

Whoa!

It's a logical progression of media representation, if you think about it.

"The Gipper" was associated with an era of greatness.

That overhyped bull**** movie "Rudy" (sorry, I'm just not inspired by someone who spends inordinate effort on something for which he's ill-suited, nobody appreciates beyond partonizing acknowledgment and never really pays off--one tackle? Are you ****ing kidding me??) was the symbol of Notre Dame's decline.

This new video is what happens when you lose to Navy. I'd rather be 3-9 and just shut the **** up than put this **** out.

[video=youtube;-A-05wPlQQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A-05wPlQQ4&feature=related[/video]

NO WAY! Willie Wildcat's chant is way better!

But is it worse than the introduction for the KSU-Nebraska game in 2008? (apologies if everyone has seen it already.)

[video=youtube;OFGaF5XJDyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFGaF5XJDyg[/video]

But is it worse than the introduction for the KSU-Nebraska game in 2008? (apologies if everyone has seen it already.)

good. gawd.

how can anyone....... :bang:

At least ND has a new coach and some excitement surrounding their program to put out a overly stupid enthusiastic promo like that. Best we could hope for is Simon and Garfunkel to get back together and put together a CU promo video to the tune of "Bridge Over Troubled Waters.":huh:

Well, they had the fusker faithful down to a "T".....but in the end, didn't Nowledge U. beat the **** out of them in the game? Yeah, worked real well...

At least ND has a new coach and some excitement surrounding their program to put out a overly stupid enthusiastic promo like that. Best we could hope for is Simon and Garfunkel to get back together and put together a CU promo video to the tune of "Bridge Over Troubled Waters.":huh:

I'm partial to some Def Leppard cover of Bringin' on the Heartbreak.

WilliesSeniorPhotos.jpg

Well, they had the fusker faithful down to a "T".....but in the end, didn't Nowledge U. beat the **** out of them in the game? Yeah, worked real well...
Does KSU have any grounds for calling NU fans hicks? That's like the pot calling the kettle a hillbilly. :smile2:

Back