1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for 1 KSU ticket

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

We have 2, but we need 1 more so both the wife and little girl can go to the KSU game with me. I'm sure there gotta be some available for all the people jumping off cliffs because the season is over and we don't even have a losing record.
    We plan to be at the tailgate much earlier too, let me know if anybody has anything they are willing to sell. Thanks. Oh and doesn't matter where, because the jackasses next to us (not you valdez, the other way next to us) haven't been there all year. We pretty much have 7 seats for 5 people, kinda sucks we have to pay to get Avery in when it's like that actually!:smile:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  2. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

I may have an extra seat. I'll have to call my friend who holds my ticket up there in Boulder and see if she gave it out to one of my other friends yet.

If it's available, you can have it for free. We always need more Duffalo fans :lol:

3. Unleash Hell

That would be great, but they really don't have to give it to us for free. They paid for those tics, so we should pay them for it. Let me know what happens. Thanks

4. Unleash Hell

I wont be on the boards the rest of the week. I will be back Sat night or Sun. If anybody has any tickets ask some people for my number. Ladyblaise, UBT, Highflyer, Junction, NMBUff or Sacky should have it. See everybody at the tailgate! GO BUFFS!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  5. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

roger that. we have his number, so when you know, pm ubt or i and we will pass it on.