What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking forward to the CSU game next year

hey don't sell him short, he is one of the top 63 twigs in the country, and arguably as high as 36 overall. Who is your best twig?
Eikmeier. 6'3 175lbs...but then again he plays SG, not Center. If you guys think Scott doesn't need to put on weight then you are selling yourself short

Actually yes Sackman-Josh scott is a twig to say the least. And the fact that you guys want him to play center....Well I hope you anticipate him putting on 30 pounds by the start of the season

Do you realize how ignorant your posts are? I mean, seriously. A twig? Really? I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Only a complete fool would make that assertion.

:lol: This man knows nothing.

It's because that when CSU recruits for the frontcourt they generally get unathletic, cornfed bigs from in-state or Nebraska, less heralded 20-year old jucos, or upperclassman transfers who are looking to leave a big program for a place they can start. He has never seen what a Parade All-American PF/C prospect looks like in high school.

Eikmeier. 6'3 175lbs...but then again he plays SG, not Center. If you guys think Scott doesn't need to put on weight then you are selling yourself short
Everyone, including Scott, knows he needs to add weight. Even then, he will have to be more of a Duncan, Bosh center/PF type, then a dominant big.

Do you realize how ignorant your posts are? I mean, seriously. A twig? Really? I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Only a complete fool would make that assertion.
He looks pretty scrawny to me. I can't tell if you guys are being serious that you think he can play center at that weight

He looks pretty scrawny to me. I can't tell if you guys are being serious that you think he can play center at that weight

He weighs 240 lbs, man. He'll get stronger while he's here and maybe add 10-15 lbs while also looking bigger from being older, but he isn't going to be putting on 30 lbs.

He weighs 240 lbs, man. He'll get stronger while he's here and maybe add 10-15 lbs while also looking bigger from being older, but he isn't going to be putting on 30 lbs.
I highly doubt it. Andy Ogide was 6'9" and listed at 245 and he is effing ripped

fwiw, scott is listed at 210 on Scout. If Ogide is 245lb, then Scott is definitely closer to 210

Ben Mills is scrawny. Josh Scott - not so much. It's impossible to have a real discussion with you if you are unwilling to accept what is an accepted truth.

And Gordon is probably going to play center, not Scott, but whatever. I'd take either of them over anybody on CSU's squad. Throw in Xavier Johnson, Spencer Dinwiddie, Andre Roberson & Askia Booker and that's better than anything you have.

Ben Mills is scrawny. Josh Scott - not so much. It's impossible to have a real discussion with you if you are unwilling to accept what is an accepted truth.
Unwilling to accept what? Did you look at the pictures of Josh Scott? if thats not scrawny then IDK what is

who are these players you keep talking about? ogie, eekamouse. I looked through the parade all americans the past few years and only saw Josh Scott on there. Wait are these guys the equipment boys or something.

So Scott is big enough to play center at his current build? Good one

So sheepbrain these numbers don't come from ICON so I'm sure they won't matter to you but I would again refer you the current national champion, the University of Kentucky. You may wish to note a player named Anthony Davis. Young Mr. Davis (a true freshman by the way) played both forward and center at times for UK. He averaged 14.2 points and 10.4 rebounds a game, again for the national champions. He is listed at 6'10" and 220lbs. I am in no way saying that Josh Scott is Anthony Davis but he is listed at 6'9" (and reportedly is a little taller) and 225lb, similar but slightly heavier than Davis.

Bottom line, Scott (and Gordon) are more than "big" enough to handle the less talented big men that CSU will put out there against them.

Now go fishing for another line that will try to justify your faith and dreams in your good, mid-major team.

who are these players you keep talking about? ogie, eekamouse. I looked through the parade all americans the past few years and only saw Josh Scott on there. Wait are these guys the equipment boys or something.
Eikmeier and Ogide, both first team MWC.

And by that logic Kevin Davis is a 5* LB...he is a Parade All American FB player by the way

So sheepbrain these numbers don't come from ICON so I'm sure they won't matter to you but I would again refer you the current national champion, the University of Kentucky. You may wish to note a player named Anthony Davis. Young Mr. Davis (a true freshman by the way) played both forward and center at times for UK. He averaged 14.2 points and 10.4 rebounds a game, again for the national champions. He is listed at 6'10" and 220lbs. I am in no way saying that Josh Scott is Anthony Davis but he is listed at 6'9" (and reportedly is a little taller) and 225lb, similar but slightly heavier than Davis.

Bottom line, Scott (and Gordon) are more than "big" enough to handle the less talented big men that CSU will put out there against them.

Now go fishing for another line that will try to justify your faith and dreams in your good, mid-major team.
You saw the picture I posted right? Yeah, thats not even close enough to play C

I highly doubt it. Andy Ogide was 6'9" and listed at 245 and he is effing ripped

fwiw, scott is listed at 210 on Scout. If Ogide is 245lb, then Scott is definitely closer to 210

Need to look at more recent photos, GASM.

Maybe Rivals is over-stated. He was in the 215-220 range in April when he started his weight training program with Next Level.

Let's assume he's 225-230 by November. That's plenty big to play center. Kareem was that weight and he was 7'2". It's not like we're talking about what someone needs to weigh to be an effective defensive end in a 3-4 scheme.

And no disagreement about Ogide being a muscular guy for a basketball player. Probably the best big you guys have ever had. Ole Miss recruits athletes.

I think he is assuming that CSU is going to challenge CU to an eating competition

And by that logic Kevin Davis is a 5* LB...he is a Parade All American FB player by the way

Lol first team MWC

Who was the best team in your conference last year? UNLV? How did that fair for them in the tourney...

Last edited:

and what is this MWC you keep talking about. Is that better than being one of the best players in the country?

you are eerily obsessed by male's bodies. First you talked about how ripped a CSU players, now you are posting pics of guys with their shirts off. I don't know how things fly on CSU boards, but we don't play that way here.

By that photo I figured out what it is, OMFGasm is scared of zombies.

Gotta give Gasm credit for something -- he's good for page views.

#IsItNovemberYet?

I was going to point out someone like Javale Mcgee, who has never been accused of being "ripped" (or smart for that matter), but well, this is just a better example. Believe it or not Gasm, Muscles do not make someone a good basketball player.

CAn we turn what was a decent thread back into one?

GASM can you stop trolling? you used to be a decent poster.

AllBuffers can you stop arguing with a 19 year old kid who is either pig-headed or a troll?

I was going to point out someone like Javale Mcgee, who has never been accused of being "ripped" (or smart for that matter), but well, this is just a better example. Believe it or not Gasm, Muscles do not make someone a good basketball player.
Javale McGee is a lot bigger than Scott..

CAn we turn what was a decent thread back into one?

GASM can you stop trolling? you used to be a decent poster.

AllBuffers can you stop arguing with a 19 year old kid who is either pig-headed or a troll?

when was he a decent poster?

Back