What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking like an encore performance

Is it just me or is this similar to the ’05 Texas game? We’re getting beat like we stole something!

From a husker fan, to the Buff fans around here: I feel your pain!

The "Callahan Dark Ages" was our nightmare. Hawkins may be yours.
We'll see.

So did I for over 24 years..I'm being facetious about switching allegiance....but this is the END ALL for Hawkins...Father and son have got to go..I won't watch the second half...I just bought a 42" HDTV and don't want to throw anything through it!!! **** Hawkins...fire the ****er!!!

I hear that.

Wow, those were excellent half time adjustments. And way to take advantage of the good field position Scott got the team...

*sigh*

Yeah, that analogy has occurred to me more than once reading around the forums here, etc.

No...no. I hate to say it but even under callahan the huskers were NEVER this bad. This is bush league. I think we could field Boulder High against Toledo and have a better shot at winning.

No...no. I hate to say it but even under callahan the huskers were NEVER this bad. This is bush league. I think we could field Boulder High against Toledo and have a better shot at winning.

70 - next to nothing loss to TT when there were bad. :sad1:

Well many of the comments that were on this thread tonight, showed up in our threads in 2007.

And every team hung half a hundred on us that year.

Well many of the comments that were on this thread tonight, showed up in our threads in 2007.

Yeah, especially the "Fire him now!" stuff.

Well, Solich got canned after a win in Boulder and a 9 win season.

Then we tanked with his successor. :rolleyes:

Be careful what you wish for, Buffs fans.

I'm done with the Buffs!!! **** em all, Fire ****ing hawkins, see you next season. **** CU!!! **** BOHN!!! **** em all!!!

See below!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, especially the "Fire him now!" stuff.

Well, Solich got canned after a win in Boulder and a 9 win season.

Then we tanked with his successor. :rolleyes:

Be careful what you wish for, Buffs fans.

What, will losing to Toledo and CSU count as three losses in the standings... Dude, it can't get any worse than this right now.

And every team hung half a hundred on us that year.

Still, you weren't humiliated week after week by mid-majors and other than the ill-advised Jammal Lord experiment you always had a QB. We're bringing a nerf gun to a machine gun fight every game. Yes I said machine gun fight. :huh:

No. Well.. by no I mean yes he was.

Well, Buff Fans, I don't know what to say. We had a "dark period" and now the future looks great for us. It took that dark period for us to get a good coach. Maybe this "year" is what the buffs need. Now, you guys may fire hawk and get a good coach to restart the buffs and hopefully he won't bring his son with him.

Are you serious?

Well, his predecessor's best year was his 3rd year, and then it was uneven or downhill from there.

Then came Hawkins.

It seems like maybe the program has other things to adjust besides the HC.

Are good coaches not able to perform at CU for some reason? If so, what is the reason?

Well, Buff Fans, I don't know what to say. We had a "dark period" and now the future looks great for us. It took that dark period for us to get a good coach. Maybe this "year" is what the buffs need. Now, you guys may fire hawk and get a good coach to restart the buffs and hopefully he won't bring his son with him.

Thanks for the positive wishes but I'm a realist. We don't have the money, facilities, history that the huskers do. We're looking at lengthy stay in the Big XII cellar.

Back